Editorials
On The Eclipse • Oct 28, 2022
Title The Eclipse
BTW does anyone know if they are releasing a new show next Friday ?
1 1
Replying to ayobamikale11 • Oct 28, 2022
Title To Sir, with Love
The wait is so long 😭😭😭It feels like a month
It’s soooooo difficult, especially pronunciation whenever I (try to) say something in Thai to a Thai person I only mange to embarrass myself 😞😞😞
1 0
On The Eclipse • Oct 28, 2022
Title The Eclipse Spoiler
It’s not in my top 5 for this year l, but definitely 6. The chemistry between First and Khao was off the charts, when First acts emotional he’s such a tearjerker. Couple scenes in this show were very powerful in meaning at least to me. The short film “viceversa” cross over thing they did is the only thing I could not wrap my head around, messed up all the climax at the end of ep 11, and it was pointless since they got punished for their wrong doings.
2 0
Replying to kdrama_lover • Oct 28, 2022
Title The Eclipse
How is the story is it good?
100% worth it
2 0
Replying to ayobamikale11 • Oct 28, 2022
Title To Sir, with Love
The wait is so long 😭😭😭It feels like a month
Babe you can always hear it, understanding on the other hand, it might be a little bit of a problem….
0 2
On Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love • Oct 27, 2022
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
The show was alright. (I didn’t watch the first six eps) but from what I’ve heard the cast was very “problematic” especially taking into account that they were a part of a BL production
1 0
Replying to Mingkael • Oct 27, 2022
Title To Sir, with Love
having to wait for episodes 7 & 8 to be subbed is killing me!!!!!!
Same here 😒
2 0
Replying to Joylinerennie • Oct 26, 2022
Title Oh! My Sunshine Night
I couldn’t agree more, i am just glad it’s over. Now looking for someone to edit rain and Payu for YouTube
The actors should get the leading role in another tv show, but one with a script and a reasonable plot. I’d definitely love that.
3 0
Replying to Nolan Peale • Oct 26, 2022
Title Oh! My Sunshine Night
Because we’re a full service, educational discussion group, I checked and indeed there is a temple there. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g303444-d2331701-Reviews-Buddhist_Temple-Foz_do_Iguacu_State_of_Parana.html
In Brazil not in Argentina tho 🤷🏻♂️
0 0
On Oh! My Sunshine Night • Oct 26, 2022
Title Oh! My Sunshine Night
It’s done, finally. This has to be the worst show I have ever watched, ridiculous from start to end, bad editing, writing, plot, score costumes you name it an absolute debacle with 18 episodes. I did watch it til the end for 2 reasons Rain Payu (I’m 100% outraged we didn’t get another kiss I would sue them if I could they robbed us from the only actual thing every one wanted to actually see, but is nice to know that there are Buddhist temples 13 km away from Iguazú falls in the middle of nowhere in Argentina a catholic country) and the fabulous, witty, delightful and hilarious comments on this page, seriously it’s something I’m going to miss.
9 4
Replying to Rae • Oct 26, 2022
Title Oh! My Sunshine Night
Okay I'm here to rant but these comments are killing me 😂😂😂...someone called kim Robin hood 😭😭,…
Theres a reason shampoo bottles come with instructions my friend. You put too much faith in humanity.
7 0
Replying to hfarrell • Oct 25, 2022
Title War of Y
if the show is trying to make us feel bad for Peek with his backstory as a reason then they are failing miserably!…
He is horrible, he’s not even a bad person, he’s just doing what he thinks he must in order to win, on the other hand apparently he has feelings for Kla, but is so afraid to have them, that is why he chases him away every chance he gets. But I think he’s got chances to win that thing, entertainment industry is ruthless, and if you look at how things are in the media the ones that end up winning are brutal 🐩🐩🐩🐩 just my 2 cents
2 1
On War of Y • Oct 25, 2022
Title War of Y
Peek is so meaaaaaaaan I love that kid a poisonous viper to the core. it is how it is
1 0
Replying to loveAI • Oct 25, 2022
Title Oh! My Sunshine Night
The night before, Kim did Sun in all sorts of positions, on the table, on the balcony, on the bed. The next day,…
It was like they had met on grindr 😞😞😞😞
4 0
On Ai Long Nhai • Oct 25, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai
It’s just cute and that’s it pure fluff no expectations beyond that
4 0
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Oct 25, 2022
Title Oh! My Sunshine Night
What he got for 3 months was 🍑🍑🍑 and with phayu’s miraculous 🍑 EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE 😍😍😍😍😍
That is what EVERYONE actually wanted to watch. (😔😔😔)
1 0
On Oh! My Sunshine Night • Oct 25, 2022
Title Oh! My Sunshine Night Spoiler
I wanted to Watch the end of this debacle in one go but it’s just too much for the 3 brain cells I have left, can’t handle the amount of crazy this show has. The only good thing is that our dearest Rain got Payo’s 🍑 for 3 months straight and that is comforting. Way to go Rain 😉.
6 1
Replying to parralex0889 • Oct 25, 2022
Title Oh! My Sunshine Night
17 - So Rain flies out of the helicopter, crashes onto a branch, survives the fall, limps X distance back to the…
What he got for 3 months was 🍑🍑🍑 and with phayu’s miraculous 🍑 EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE 😍😍😍😍😍
2 3
On Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love • Oct 24, 2022
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
I started on episode 7 TBH and it hasn’t been as bad as I thought it was gonna be, (I hadn’t seen so many stiff kisses since 2gether) but that aside it’s been bearable.
0 0
Replying to Emara R • Oct 24, 2022
Title War of Y
What to do when one does not find a single character to empathise with or root for ??!!
That’s exactly why I like it. Sometimes that is just the way life is
7 0
