Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2022
On War of Y • Sep 7, 2022
Title War of Y
Glad ep 6 didn’t disappoint. This show is getting better and better I don’t know how it s possible it’s not more popular
8 0
Replying to kiyois back scrubber • Aug 31, 2022
im sorry yall making me laugh in the comments ppl are taking this show so serious lmao . this is just a cute bright…
Preach 🙏🏻
1 0
Replying to eatyaveggies • Aug 31, 2022
Title Vice Versa
gmmtv will never make series like not me again will they 😔
Everything is going downhill for them right?
0 0
Replying to solipsism5 • Aug 31, 2022
Title Vice Versa
I'm just starting this, but it certainly doesn't seem to hold up to the promise of the trailer. Many of us had…
Agreed I like the art direction actually, but the story so far is a bit frustrating
0 0
On War of Y • Aug 31, 2022
Title War of Y
As many people said, I don’t know how on earth the rating is 7.8 this is BS. These 5 episodes were amazing, Just Billy’s and Seng’s acting and chemistry made the drama 100% worthy. I hadn’t been this interested in a show since Triage. Their story for me was easy within the top 5 bls of this year. They set the bar way to high I hope the other stories do not disappoint cuz this one… I hadn’t disliked loved and felt sorry for one character like in this show for a long time. Great story I hope they would give audiences more mature stories like this, not the never ending school enemies to lovers formula. Again did I mentioned I loooooooved These 5 episodes ?
13 2
Replying to BLsR4m3 • Aug 31, 2022
Title War of Y
I hate this site! I said it. Crappy BLs get high ratings but stories like this get a 7.something?!?! I get it…
Could not agree more
2 0
On Coffee Melody • Aug 30, 2022
I watched the first 3 minutes of ep 7 and OMG that did not make any sense. I’m sorry but this is not even remotely plausible, all this drama for a peck on the cheek? I’ve watched several lousy bls but this one I drop
1 0
Replying to JjB • Aug 27, 2022
Title Vice Versa
I agree. Romance, intimacy and being sexually in a relationship is just as important as trust, honesty, communication…
It’s what I mean these guys have known each other for a year, they spend the night spooning but after all the tension (commercials more commercials and even more and more commercials) they share a weird hug. Sorry but it does not feel natural
10 0
Replying to jayden2020 • Aug 27, 2022
Title Vice Versa
its not about kissing lol
So it’s romance, and kissing has nothing to do with romance, and the expression of feelings. Sure pal
7 0
Replying to jpny01 • Aug 27, 2022
Title Vice Versa
Worse. I love the cast, but I'm not watching an hour-long commercial for inhalers and fried chicken.
Touché
4 0
On Vice Versa • Aug 27, 2022
Title Vice Versa Spoiler
Mmmm I can’t believe they didn’t kiss at the end.
I have mixed feelings about this show, there are so many things I like but so many others that make it just sooooo meh 🤷🏻‍♂️
6 5
On Oxygen • Aug 24, 2022
Title Oxygen
I like the OST let’s give it a try what’s the worst that can happen
1 0
On War of Y • Aug 24, 2022
Title War of Y
I truly hope the rest of the stories are as good as this one. BillySeng have been outstanding, I really wanna see more of them in the future.
12 0
On Coffee Melody • Aug 23, 2022
🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s alright, not my fav but well something to watch on a Monday
0 0