Editorials
On Liu Xue Yi • 14 days ago
Person Liu Xue Yi
I hope the success of ATC bring him more good script for his next project.
13 2
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Aug 13, 2026
Person Wu Jin Yan
Is she filming sth now ?
She just wrapped up one. And waiting another project
1 0
On Wu Jin Yan • Aug 13, 2026
Person Wu Jin Yan
I hope she can get a original script for her next project
3 0
On Liu Xue Yi • Aug 13, 2026
Person Liu Xue Yi
I can't find a new updated on his next project. waiting for official update about this new project
1 1
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 12, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
I need an special episode to complete this ending
2 1
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 11, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Can someone spoil me about the ending? It’s going to be happy or sad ending? I afraid they will not end up together
2 2
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
The senses where the fl eat love fruit 🤪 I loveeeeeee it 😍
1 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 5, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
I’m really dreading with this coming weekend. I feel like waiting for each new episode to be released is extremely emotionally exhausting, almost like a constant battle with myself. I've decided to take a break from the drama for now and wait until around 30 episodes have been released before continuing.
2 2
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 2, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Hope to have 2eps for tomorrow
4 0
Replying to Emoji • May 28, 2026
Title Northern Wei Dynasty
When will this drama finish filming?
thank you. a long wait for his upcoming project (xinxian drama) is im not wrong
1 1
Replying to eliteles1 • May 27, 2026
Title Northern Wei Dynasty
Film and Television Intelligence Officer12 minutes ago Member of the Weibo TV group, television drama bloggerLeaked…
When will this drama finish filming?
1 3
On Ci Sha • May 22, 2026
Person Ci Sha
I’m need more drama of ci sha as a male lead. Hope to see his new drama as a ml soon especially, in historica drama
19 0
Replying to twinty • May 19, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
Is there only one ep tomorrow?
According to the schedule, we will have 2 and the day after tomorrow only1 episodes
0 8
On A Splendid Match • May 19, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
CXQ soooooo much annoying. I hate him, I really can’t watch tomorrow episode, I will wait until fl&ml get back and understand each other again.
6 10
On A Splendid Match • May 15, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
I know that fl love ml, but sometimes I feel like fl also love sml more than just a friend.
1 6
On Yuan Bing Yan • Jan 17, 2026
Person Yuan Bing Yan
Happy birthday bingyan, hope this year bring your wish come true and stay healthy 🎉🍁
2 0
On Liu Xue Yi • Jul 6, 2025
Person Liu Xue Yi
Happy birthday Liu xueyi 🎉 may he be success in life and career forever🎉
3 0
Replying to itsmaze • Jun 30, 2025
Person Liu Xue Yi
besides Tan Song Yun?
Yes, I hope his next would be xianxia drama
3 5
Replying to Joy • Jun 30, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
Third prince is kinda suspicious...
I think so
1 0
On Liu Xue Yi • Jun 30, 2025
Person Liu Xue Yi
I really want to know who will be his next co-star☺️
2 7
