Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 24, 2022
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 30, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
I think I’m starting to understand who’s behind all of this and even working with the other country. He’s…
I think he also had a feeling for fl
0 1
Replying to Pd07 • Jun 29, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
Yes he is just waiting for his two elder brothers fight each other or fell off so he could get a chance to ascend…
And I feel that he is interested in fl plus I hear that ml&fl will get divorce by chance, I think maybe his plan
0 0
Replying to Emoji • Jun 29, 2025
Person Liu Xue Yi
Can it include as a dark horse drama ?
So, it need more heat index. But after episode 7-8 heat index still 25000
2 0
Replying to itsmaze • Jun 28, 2025
Person Liu Xue Yi
Tencen Video Station Role Heat Value Breaks 20 milion (The Princess’s Gambit - Shen Zaiye) ♥️https://weibo.com/6696100125/5182600995407190
Can it include as a dark horse drama ?
1 2
Replying to anhsn • Jun 28, 2025
Yeah, and their story makes ML a very tragic character. He doesn't only experience tremendous loss, but also a…
💯 agree 😍
1 0
Replying to dramafever • Jun 28, 2025
Should i start watching? How is ML and FL?
10 episodes are good so far, you can try it.
1 0
Replying to Serafeena • Jun 26, 2025
25k heat points on Tencent with 6 episodes 🥂I think the drama is doing great !!! Hope the momentum continues…
Hope it’s reach 30k soon🤩
1 0
Replying to ARINCassano • Jun 26, 2025
I think something is wrong with this site. Cause all new dramas are getting this kind of ratings at first day…
Finally, LXY get recognized 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
1 0
Replying to ARINCassano • Jun 26, 2025
I think something is wrong with this site. Cause all new dramas are getting this kind of ratings at first day…
Ohhhh really? Deserve it❤️
0 1
Replying to ARINCassano • Jun 26, 2025
I think something is wrong with this site. Cause all new dramas are getting this kind of ratings at first day…
I hope this drama can reach 30 000 heat index. I pray for it
2 5
Replying to ARINCassano • Jun 26, 2025
I think something is wrong with this site. Cause all new dramas are getting this kind of ratings at first day…
Totally, agree
0 0