Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Somewhere in earth
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 9, 2022
Replying to vikirivikiri • Sep 1, 2026
is this lgbt? same sex romance?
No, but there’s a small part that’s kind of like that
0 0
Replying to mixx • Dec 21, 2025
watch this because I found the short clip on youtube & all I can I say is BRILLIANT. The plot is so interesting…
Where can I watch this?
0 1
Replying to naynay • Sep 4, 2024
Sarang deserved her debut, it should’ve been Fuko instead of Saebi
Sarang's voice cracked in most of the performance.
0 0
On Empresses in the Palace • Aug 30, 2024
I just finished it and felt that zhen huan really didn't do much regarding how wronged she felt throughout the drama. I was waiting for her revenge but rest of the people were just spoon feeding her everything. She didn't even let yunli know about his child
1 1
Replying to Areah • Aug 15, 2024
Title Drawing Closer Spoiler
Do you know how to create a private post like she did at the end?
Oh I see! Thanks ^^ It'd have been very nice if we can do that too!
1 1
Replying to Areah • Aug 15, 2024
Title Drawing Closer Spoiler
Do you know how to create a private post like she did at the end?
What about insta like she did?
1 5
Replying to hehe • Aug 15, 2024
Title Drawing Closer Spoiler
Gerberas played a very important role in this movie. Loved it.
Do you know how to create a private post like she did at the end?
1 7
Replying to WATCHNEGA • Aug 10, 2024
Is the original manga available in English? or something else?? because I'm really curious about the plot in the…
Yeah it's available in English
1 0
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Aug 8, 2024
Article about the filmPlease remember me if one of y'all find itThank you!https://www.japantimes.co.jp/culture/2023/12/14/film/till-we-meet-again-on-the-lily-hill/
It's subbed now
0 3
Replying to jjlew • May 8, 2024
Why is she not even using her time freeze powers T T
Ikr!! I've been screaming like why! Did she forgot or what T T
3 0
Replying to sawargaa • May 7, 2024
seems gonna be on my list for the first Taiwan series
Watch Someday or One day . It's one of the best Taiwanese series
3 1
Replying to Ramitto Zenlee • May 4, 2024
Can someone recommend more dramas like this? You know where one would get angry, smile, cry, laugh and get Inspired.…
Tho I'm late I'd recommend "Ohisama" ( if u like asadora) it's full of emotions. And also "In this corner of the world "
0 0
Replying to guitarpenguin • Nov 21, 2023
Title Death Note Spoiler
i agree!! i feel like L's death was also executed better in the drama than in the anime/manga, i just think that…
I'm just wondering if L legally changed his name to yagami light then what will shinigami eyes will show his name ? The changed one or the original one? Then if it works, L could've done it to prevent from dying ig
1 0
Replying to jennierubyjane • Jun 13, 2023
Title Bitch X Rich
im sorry but i love yeri’s character more than the main character
Me too. And I love how she gave a lesson to those bullies. Tho it's not right. Baek je Na's character is more likeable then FL to me
0 0
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Jun 7, 2023
Ugh I had so high expectations with this one ! It was so rushed and Ending was so frustrating . Like, the post credit scenes was good, some funny and wholesome moments, but the real ending was not good at all
1 0