News
Replying to unbeliebubble • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Double
This is a happy ending. Even if our 2 badass + the sweet Tong were killed and I still mourn them (;_;)
Because in real life, there are not 100% happy endings.
0 1
Replying to Baiyue6969 • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Double
Someone please explain the ending I'm traumatized was it necessary 😢😭😭😭😭
I saw it as he came back, regardless of the bonus scenes. He defeated who seemed like the General of the opposing army and I think that constitutes a win
0 0
Replying to Baiyue6969 • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Double
Guys is it just me or you guys too felt sad and pity for wanning
I pity how she became like this. It was horrible to imagine that moment for real.
1 0
Replying to susuworld • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Double
And also, other viewers said the novel has HE for weeks before they decided to film that 5 min extra.
what is HE?
0 1
Replying to razeus • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Double
At what ep leads get together ?
watch it so you can see lol
0 1
On Wang Le Fu • Jun 24, 2024
Person Wang Le Fu
Isn't he in the you tube short stories in cosplay with the other guy and they have BLB love stories?
0 0
Replying to fajer_qtr • Jun 22, 2024
Title The Double
Historically, guogong 國公 means Duke of a State, a position occupied by important members of the central government…
Thank you. That is more of an explanation I was waiting for.
1 0
On The Double • Jun 21, 2024
Title The Double
Is Duke Su more like a Chief of Police?
1 7
Replying to Nauriya • May 10, 2024
Person Park Bo Ram
omg too kich pressure in k pop industryis what causes them to go away…
really? because in this Spanish short they are not saying the cause, but that autopsy was done.
0 0
Replying to Nauriya • May 10, 2024
Person Park Bo Ram
omg too kich pressure in k pop industryis what causes them to go away…
really? because in this spanish short they are not saying the cause but that autopsy was done.
0 0
Replying to Nauriya • May 10, 2024
Person Park Bo Ram
omg too kich pressure in k pop industryis what causes them to go away…
really? because in this spanish short they are not saying the cause but that autopsy was done.
0 0
On Park Bo Ram • May 10, 2024
Person Park Bo Ram
RIP
0 0
On Wu Yan Shu • Apr 15, 2024
Person Wu Yan Shu
She can be my grandma!
0 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 15, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Where is episode 7 and on??!! I did not know I would like it this much! It is unexpected and healing.
1 2
Yuki • Apr 15, 2024
Photo Photo
very well makeup and style for this drama on her.
2 0
On Investiture of the Gods • Feb 6, 2024
Title Investiture of the Gods
Has no one watched this at all? We are looking at it now but would like some background info.
0 0
On YOLO • Jan 17, 2024
Title YOLO
I want to watch this one. The lead lost 110 pounds throughout. Seems like is for a mature audience like me. I want to see what Yang Zi does here as a guest actor.,
1 0
On The Curse of Turandot • Jan 14, 2024
Title The Curse of Turandot
What the heck was that ending?
2 1
Replying to purpleh2o • Jan 14, 2024
Title The Curse of Turandot
dude! i was waiting for this for forever. i totally forgot about it. is dylan speaking chinese? his mouth matches…
i read he learned mandarin for 6 months to use his own voice.
1 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Jan 14, 2024
Title I Am Nobody
It literally means "precious"/"treasure" but can be used colloquially as an endearment term - so a translation…
Thank you so much for explanation. I think my next pet will be named Bao Bao since I cant have any more kids lol
2 0
