News
Replying to Kristina • Sep 18, 2023
Title Forever Love
Exactly my thoughts. Watching the last episode I was thinking”don’t tell me he is going to die here as well?!”🙄…
is not so sad. Go ahead, I approve lol.
0 1
On Maid's Revenge • Sep 18, 2023
Title Maid's Revenge
The male lead who played the villain needs congrats too. I believed all his evilness especially in Bride's revenge lol
3 2
Replying to Sunflower • Sep 18, 2023
Title Forever Love
no offense, you guys may as well watch p*rnhub, kissing & much more 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Why would you want her to look like every other female drama lead. They all start looking alike like matchsticks like the men lol. But she does look like some outfits are not fitted right for her and the walking in heels was hard for her too.
1 1
Replying to Sunflower • Sep 18, 2023
Title Forever Love
no offense, you guys may as well watch p*rnhub, kissing & much more 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I saw comments of her being "Our voluptuous queen" and that is correct. This is when that term actually applies. I don't think is the dresses either lol. I wish i looked like her!
0 1
Replying to 182 • Sep 18, 2023
Title Forever Love
I was about to blacklist these two actors if the guy had really died, why is it they do that in both dramas they…
Really? I love the mini drama and no historical Chinese dynasty dramas. Why would anyone hide his body with imperial attire and a wig?
2 1
On Forever Love • Sep 18, 2023
Title Forever Love
I watched all 3 dramas, Foerever Love, Maid's Revenge, and Bride's Revenge. Wish they gave the leads more dramas and more dramas together. Of couse more kissing, lovey and bed scenes too lol.
5 0
Replying to Kristina • Sep 17, 2023
Title Forever Love
Exactly my thoughts. Watching the last episode I was thinking”don’t tell me he is going to die here as well?!”🙄…
Is not sad like Forbidden Flower. I refuse to watch that ending completely.
0 4
Replying to Kristina • Sep 17, 2023
Title Forever Love
Exactly my thoughts. Watching the last episode I was thinking”don’t tell me he is going to die here as well?!”🙄…
Thank you. I got done and now on Maid's revenge lol
0 0
Replying to Kristina • Sep 17, 2023
Title Forever Love
Exactly my thoughts. Watching the last episode I was thinking”don’t tell me he is going to die here as well?!”🙄…
Where did you watch the last 3 episodes? In what drama did he die?
0 9
On Forever Love • Sep 17, 2023
Title Forever Love
Where can i watch episodes 27-30? You tube just got scammer links
0 1
Replying to Jilly • Sep 17, 2023
Title Forever Love
I read the comment before I started, so i was prepared for episode 25...well so i thought 🫢😅🤭
😂😂😂😂
1 1
Replying to Dedra70 • Sep 17, 2023
Title Forever Love
Did you see episode 25? Again, did you SEE episode 25? Let me tell you, let me tell you...please stop tormenting…
I am watching now! I am not used to modern drama but use to fake kisses. Let me tell you, i felt them kisses ova here lol!
1 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Sep 16, 2023
Title Forever Love
Yes!! The biatch was killed by her own deplorable lover. Karma 👌🏻👏🏻
You need a spoiler alert with this comment!!!
0 1
On Dai Gao Zheng • Sep 16, 2023
Person Dai Gao Zheng
He has to be the hottest of all the Chinese leads I have seen lol
15 0
On My Journey to You • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You
This drama was spoiled by somebody in a FB group by telling the whole ending so I dropped it. Is not finished for those of us on IQIYI VIP or You Tube
3 1
On My Journey to You • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You
This drama was spoiled by somebody in a FB group by telling the whole ending so I dropped it. Is not finished for those of us on IQIYI VIP or You Tube
1 0
Replying to Sugar Crown • Sep 11, 2023
Person Chu Zi Jun
😕😕😕https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/15ucjsf/supporting_actor_in_3_upcoming_dramas_accused_of/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1
idk because a chinese drama reviewer said he was caught doing was soliciting prostitutes but maybe she said that so you tube wont ban her.
2 0
Replying to DramaFan76-Alchemist • Sep 8, 2023
Title My Journey to You
full schedule is above in the gallery 1 ep a day until it finishes on the 24th
dang one episode a day except for one day. They sure are dragging this out and ppl seem to already loose interest but not me lol
0 1
Replying to Dramaqueen • Sep 8, 2023
Title My Journey to You
HOW HOT WAS ZLH WITH WET HAIR 😭😭😭🥵
i know it and I appreciate is a real water scene and not cgi because I think the level of cgi that would cost would be more than filming under water.
5 3
Replying to twinprivy • Sep 6, 2023
Title My Journey to You
I give up, the ml is too dumb for my liking. The Gong brothers are now annoying. Ep7 and still no direction. It's…
i am sticking with it cuz I want to see who killed all these people and who Wufeng is. I want to see Wufeng destroyed.
2 0
