Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 22, 2022
On Irreplaceable • 2 days ago
Title Irreplaceable Spoiler
This is the first C-Drama that had me screaming.... eeww dont kiss dont kiss! She must have had really smelly breath after 48 hrs in bed. 🤣
12 6
Replying to uncontrollablyme • 3 days ago
today's episode was so funny. one of the best so far
I really wanted to see more of ML though. The pace of this drama has slowed down a lot in these last 3 episodes. + I skipped a lot of scenes from the side characters.
4 3
Replying to 50First • 3 days ago
"Irreplaceable" english versionhttp://xhslink.com/o/1a9iR27gYiP
I actually prefer the chinese version. I always like to watch c and k-dramas with subtitles. They give a different vibe to me.
1 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • 3 days ago
I know but story plot wise...she's handling her own projects while he's dealing with his own issues and probably…
Did he not say he is away on a business trip?
2 0
Replying to Kbeauty • 4 days ago
yeah a lot of hurdles especially if she stays with this old man. Sorry if your bubble is burst but its a bad pairing…
He does not even look old. He is mature - perfect match for this role.
3 0
Replying to ergoproxy • 4 days ago
Guys I just realised we haven't seen anything about her dad and what their relationship is like now. Well definitely…
I forgot all about her dad. I dont think they are in contact at all.
3 0
Replying to Sammy • 4 days ago
can i expect express??👀
I dont think so...this is running on Netflix too.
0 0
Replying to Mbee88 • 7 days ago
Warning ‼️ do NOT watch Ep38 until Ep39 is available - you’re welcome ☺️. That cliffhanger is a death…
... the preview made it kinda obvious what is happening next + my guess.. she made her life into an opera.. thats why it is "for your eyes only"
2 1
Replying to Paulina • 9 days ago
She really came equipped, feeding her husband and the mule from the same hand and a carrot contraption for bait…
+ She got her priorities set.. mule first hubby second 😂
14 1
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 10 days ago
The way they stereotyped Mr. Sponza and made him look like a Mafia Gangster is typical for Asian Dramas. When Germans are depicted we are Lederhosen wearing Nazis and all girls/women are blonde. 🤣
2 0
Replying to SceneStealer • 10 days ago
What is the MC's angle? I like the drama, but what is the deal with MC? All his "change" is just 1 outburst…
I think his work feels more rewarding to him now. He was like a hamster in a threadmill before. But he is actually enjoying it his work now - that is the reward for him.
0 0
Replying to Flashtone • 16 days ago
Damn the FL has so my much more chemistry with scholar Han than our ML, it’s. Such a shame actually
Naaah... got different opinion. Scolar Han is sweet.. but booring + financially he got no stability. He needs to get some some serious ambition to become the top scolar... else i say byebye Han.
16 0
Replying to Lovely • 22 days ago
I don't think the wife is necessarily wrong (except for hurting all the maidservants and marrying them off to…
I did not like the wife - but in todays ep. i felt the same. She is a victim too. She hated her life and tried to break free. The one to despise is her family. She is treated no better than cattle too.
8 0
Replying to WiebkeKth • 23 days ago
Ep. 7 was out at 2 PM CET. Ep. 8 express ?? Nowhere on WeTv can i see the new scedule.
I am watching in WeTV not Viki. I also bought the express package.
0 0
Replying to ibisfeather • 23 days ago
It is 9am here, so somewhere in the evening in China? I am watching on viki USA.With most of the eps of TES the…
Ep. 7 was out at 2 PM CET. Ep. 8 express ?? Nowhere on WeTv can i see the new scedule.
0 3
Replying to IWatched500plusKdramas • Aug 21, 2026
I rewatched it for the 4th or 5th time after a very long time.I'm not gonna say a lot.I have watched hell of a…
Need to rewatch... they just dont make K-Dramas like these anymore. Loved this one and Something in the Rain so much.
3 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 26, 2026
"Barr the doors and windows" .... thats so hilarious in a costume drama ... when every room is made of plywood and paper 🤣
4 1
Replying to Abdul Moiz Bhatti • Jul 26, 2026
This year. Just before release of POJ.
For real... this year? And here i thought this was done before they even got famous. The script is giving short drama vibes.
0 2
Replying to DodoDimitrov • Jul 25, 2026
This drama is ok, not from the best neither from the worse. It started really interesting but the ending was super…
Chemistry again... i really like both leads but Ai Mi to me is still like this cute little sister all the time. Neo gave it his best but to me they are giving brother/sister vibes. He had way better chemistry with Lu Yu Xiao in "love in the clouds".
3 0
Replying to Abdul Moiz Bhatti • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
Too many skips this year for me;Overdo.The eternal Fragrance. The legend of Rosy Clouds.Key to the phoenix heart.(…
Same for me - tried all of them but could not finish. Glad i was not the only one.. thought something was wrong with me. I usually love C-Dramas.
2 0