News
On Road Home • 9 days ago
Title Road Home
I just finished Early Spring but Road Home was my first intro to Jing Bo Ran. And now I want to rewatch... the chemistry these two had also lives rent free in my head.
1 1
On Jing Bo Ran • 9 days ago
Person Jing Bo Ran
He is so damn sexy!!!!!!!!!!! His voice, the way he walks, his eyes... my goodness. Great actor!!
5 0
On The Early Spring • 9 days ago
Title The Early Spring
I absolutely loved this drama! Wow, I went through so many feelings. I cried, laughed, kicked my feet... ahhh. If you're looking for a drama with DRAMA, this is it!!
4 2
On Shen Yue • 27 days ago
Person Shen Yue
when are her dramas gonna air...
2 0
On The Great Dreamer • Jul 23, 2026
Title The Great Dreamer
the shen yue drought needs to END!!!
11 0
On Story of Yanxi Palace • Jun 13, 2026
Title Story of Yanxi Palace
I finally finished this after years of having it on my watchlist. Wow! An amazing drama. Definitely in my top favorites. 10/10!!!!!!!
2 0
On One Day in July • May 25, 2026
Title One Day in July
if this doesn't air in july i'm gonna be upset !!
2 1
On Deng Kai • May 24, 2026
Person Deng Kai
His acting was spectacular in PoJ!
5 0
On Shen Yue • May 21, 2026
Person Shen Yue
Someone must be plotting against her for her to have her dramas delayed all the time!!!
14 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • May 5, 2026
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
enjoyable in the beginning but dropped near the end. i got up to ep26 and couldn't be bothered anymore.
4 0
On One Day in July • Mar 18, 2026
Title One Day in July
I just wanna watch a new Shen Yue drama already!
4 0
On The Great Dreamer • Mar 18, 2026
Title The Great Dreamer
Sigh.. will this ever air
2 0
On Be with Me • Mar 18, 2026
Title Be with Me
Hoping for a successful show! Let's gooo! :)
3 0
On Love and Redemption • Feb 21, 2026
Title Love and Redemption
Finished this yesterday. What a great story!
3 0
On Shen Yue • Feb 12, 2026
Person Shen Yue
I hope she takes on a costume drama this year
1 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 8, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
I wanna watch this!
1 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jan 18, 2026
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I still randomly think about this drama and I can’t help but cry a little. LLH is my fav character ever
10 0
On The Great Dreamer • Nov 29, 2025
Title The Great Dreamer
is this ever gonna be released? :(
1 1
On Shen Yue • Oct 23, 2025
Person Shen Yue
Hope she gets a role in a historical drama! Love her in period costumes!!
8 0
On The Great Dreamer • Oct 22, 2025
Title The Great Dreamer
I thought this was gonna air soon 😭
1 1
