Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 29, 2022
On Perfect Mismatch • Mar 25, 2024
Title Perfect Mismatch Spoiler
i really enjoyed both the FL & ML! the FL's acting was great. she fit her character perfectly. this would have been such an amazing drama overall if it wasn't for the weird turn of events at the end with the brother lol
3 0
On Ye Hao Ran • Mar 24, 2024
Person Ye Hao Ran
when i was watching him in perfect mismatch.. all i kept thinking was this guy looks like the asian version of steve buscemi... LOL...
0 1
On Shen Yue • Feb 27, 2024
Person Shen Yue
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST YUE YUE! We love you so much!! 🎉🎂
1 0
Replying to Toomuchdramanz • Feb 18, 2024
7 episode in and it’s literally like watching paint dry, the subject matter is sooo Boring to me. 😭😭😭…
yeah.. it's quite boring to me as well and i'm having trouble getting through the episodes lol T-T sucks bc i like both ML and FL...
2 0
Replying to xKawan • Feb 10, 2024
Because of the raving reviews I started this drama and just after 20 min I had to drop it. Even though I read…
I hope you give it another shot one day. Sometimes all of the information can be overwhelming in the first episode, but the story is fantastic!!
11 3
On Zhao Jin Mai • Jan 31, 2024
Person Zhao Jin Mai
To be honest, I didn't like her as much when I saw her in One Week Friends but I just finished Reset and loved her in it!! :)
2 0
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Jan 22, 2024
Person Shen Yue
But besides that I would like her to be paired maybe with Zhang Linghe, Wu Lei, Wang Yibo, or Ding Yuxi.
ooo, very nice list of MLs!! i love all those guys, but would really love to see her and ZLH ♥
4 1
On Shen Yue • Jan 22, 2024
Person Shen Yue
which ML would you all like to see her paired up with?
3 14
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Dec 21, 2023
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon Spoiler
finished this drama today - really enjoyed it. really funny. really loved gristle - so funny. although i was really hoping that the mom would regain her strength. overall, enjoyable watch.
0 0
On Her Private Life • Nov 30, 2023
This drama ticked all the boxes for me and more! The only downside for me was too much product placement but overall really enjoyed this drama. So many cute moments, misunderstandings were cleared up fast, healthy communicating skills, mature but fun relationship, great chemistry! Loved it!
8 0
On Smile Code • Nov 21, 2023
Title Smile Code
<3 Here again to show support! Can't wait for this drama!!
1 0
Replying to nolatoo • Oct 16, 2023
Yeah, I get it, but she’s actually very good. She was in “Reset” and “A Little Thing Called First Love”,…
i was unaware that it was only 15 episodes. that is enough to make me reconsider watching it. i'm currently watching my journey to you so perhaps afterwards i'll look into Reset.
2 0
On Moonlight • Oct 12, 2023
Title Moonlight
just finished this today. really enjoyed it! :) there were some annoying parts but the ending was very satisfying. and i even enjoyed the 2nd CP in this one!
4 0