News
On The Comic Bang • Oct 10, 2023
Title The Comic Bang
another day without the comic bang :'(
1 1
On Shen Yue • Oct 4, 2023
Person Shen Yue
I hope Yue Yue is having fun time filming! ♥
1 0
On Shen Yue • Sep 30, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Best of luck to our dear Shen Yue on her filming!! ♥
7 0
On Smile Code • Sep 30, 2023
Title Smile Code
This is the most exciting I've been for a pairing. ♥ Thank you for casting our dream team!! ♥
2 0
Replying to Fairytale bliss • Sep 28, 2023
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Oh no, are kelulis and/or lltg shippers going to hate every Wu Lei female co-star now? As if Zhou Yu Tong wasn't…
just because i am not a fan of her doesn't mean i hate her? where in the world did you get that correlation? i don't care what female co-star wu lei has wtf LOL and i actually like zhou yu tong. i loved her acting in nothing but you. :)
5 0
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Sep 28, 2023
Title Smile Code
It's getting exciting nowToday smile code weibo acount got verified+ the more excited thing is that the screen…
thank you for the updates!!!
0 1
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose • Sep 28, 2023
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
just finished this .. i wish the ending was longer wahhh ♥
7 0
On Smile Code • Sep 23, 2023
Title Smile Code
omg is this confirmed or not yet???
0 1
On Immortality • Sep 14, 2023
Title Immortality
;-; ♥
0 0
On The Comic Bang • Sep 14, 2023
Title The Comic Bang
;-; i really wanna watch this!
2 1
On Lin Yi • Sep 14, 2023
Person Lin Yi
Lin Yi x Shen Yue pairing PLEASE!!! ♥
1 1
On Shen Yue • Sep 14, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Lin Yi & Shen Yue are my dream casting together. They pair so well! I hope the rumor is true. I pray and pray!! ♥
1 0
Replying to andyisme • Sep 14, 2023
Person Shen Yue
I saw a melon for Shen Yue and Lin Yi??? I want that casting!!
omg please i pray and hope!! they are my dream cast leads!!!!
1 0
Replying to nolatoo • Sep 7, 2023
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Yeah, I get it, but she’s actually very good. She was in “Reset” and “A Little Thing Called First Love”,…
i am not interested in watching past dramas of hers at the moment, but will watch this when it releases and form my own opinion.
1 2
On Story of Kunning Palace • Aug 31, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
pleaseee i wanna watch this so bad
5 0
On Zhang Jing Yi • Aug 30, 2023
Person Zhang Jing Yi
she is a timeless beauty!
10 0
Replying to KdramaCritic • Aug 30, 2023
Title The Long Ballad
Not even close to being as good as LLTG, should have watched this one first so I could've enjoyed it without comparison…
damn i just finished LLTG and was wondering what to watch next. maybe i'll hold off on this one then lol
1 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 30, 2023
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
just finished all 56 episodes!! i must say, this was an amazing drama. great story and great actors/actresses!! wu lei and zhao lusi performances were A++++!!! ♥ probably my most favorite costume drama i've ever watched!
9 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 24, 2023
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I would love to see WHD and ZLS together!!! I hope this casting is confirmed ;w;
10 0
On Love Is Panacea • Aug 22, 2023
Title Love Is Panacea
cannot waittt!!!
11 0
