News
On Love upon a Time • Aug 11, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
That Klao guy was so bad at acting
7 5
On Dare You to Death • Mar 11, 2026
Title Dare You to Death
That was bad.
12 0
On OMG! Vampire: Uncut Version • May 8, 2025
Title OMG! Vampire: Uncut Version
It was ok and fun but please don't normalize f*cking someone when he's asleep and can't consent! That's sick!!!
0 1
Replying to Dee11 • Mar 11, 2025
Title Love in the Apocalypse
Thankfully was able to watch all 40 mini episodes in one video! Story was good, leads were very good, recommend!
Hi, where to watch, please? :)
0 1
On Playboyy • Mar 11, 2025
Title Playboyy
What in the name of the pay gorn!!!
8 1
Replying to Zonniverse • Feb 6, 2025
Title Fourever You
No,I was definetely not lying.I'm a very honest person and I loved Fourever you.It was very relaxing to watch…
Of course i'm watching series who attract me. But how could I know that this one was not for me without watching it first? boring, annoying, cliched, stiff, toxic controlling relationship...not my stuff. If you liked that kind of theme it's ok but I can also not like it. Thanks for ur recommandation, though. :)
0 1
On Fourever You • Feb 4, 2025
Title Fourever You
Whomever give this 8.3 is a lyer! That was damned boringgggg. I survived till ep 14 in x2 but i cant anymore.
4 4
Replying to deetsy • Nov 8, 2024
Title Monster Next Door
Turtle will be fine.
I gave up! How this turtle was treated is too problematic for me.
2 0
On Monster Next Door • Oct 26, 2024
Title Monster Next Door
Do I keep watching this? That turte is stressing me out and I'm only at episode 2!!!
5 3
Replying to Yin - BL_Watcher • Feb 17, 2024
Title 7 Days Before Valentine
The actual billboard that everyone sees is of Sunshine and the actor/musician that was also cast in that commercial.…
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Kamiimi • Feb 17, 2024
Title 7 Days Before Valentine
I didn't get the billdoard at the end? Please, explain!
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Kamiimi • Feb 10, 2024
Title 7 Days Before Valentine
I didn't get the billdoard at the end? Please, explain!
*billboard
0 0
On 7 Days Before Valentine • Feb 10, 2024
Title 7 Days Before Valentine
I didn't get the billdoard at the end? Please, explain!
0 4
On Dinosaur Love • Jan 14, 2024
Title Dinosaur Love
Bah...wasn't as bad as Beyond the Star...
0 0
On The Director Who Buys Me Dinner • Aug 25, 2023
Title The Director Who Buys Me Dinner
Normalize explanations!
12 0
On Step by Step • Jul 14, 2023
Title Step by Step
Je peux pas, moi! Pat me fatigue! On a envie de lui foutre des baffes tellement.
1 0