Editorials
Replying to ProficientPoodle • Jun 6, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes Spoiler
Is this story supernatural or just an office drama?
in the past life Mos and Bank was the naga
5 1
On Knock Knock, Boys! • May 30, 2024
Title Knock Knock, Boys!
I fell in love with Latte because he looks a lot like Bright Vachirawit.
2 0
On Bad Guy My Boss • May 30, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
Why are Thai BL actor mostly mixed?
0 2
Replying to maplecottoncandy • May 28, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
Ummm.... this is a literal MINOR we're talking about? Age gaps are fine as long as both are over 21, meaning they're…
Please go to Thailand to change the law.
6 1
Replying to maplecottoncandy • May 27, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
Ummm.... this is a literal MINOR we're talking about? Age gaps are fine as long as both are over 21, meaning they're…
Call Police in Thailand if you think this is illegal.
8 4
Replying to Toxic_Traits • May 25, 2024
Title Love upon a Time
i am sorry but i really can't move on from netjames and neither can i watch this drama
Then you have to change James' mind because he was the one who didn't want to continue with this project anymore.
13 1
On Addicted Heroin • May 23, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
From the teaser, it was much better than I expected. The main couple have good acting skills and I liked their chemistry.
7 1
Replying to Smart Mouse • May 21, 2024
Title Blank Season 2
now GL is the key for the views, not BL anymore
You should stop comparing because BL has been blocked by many countries, even Thailand, because they have sold copyrights. This is the reason.
7 0
On Sunset x Vibes • May 12, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes
I really can't wait for the CG in this series!
2 0
On Memory in the Letter • May 12, 2024
Title Memory in the Letter
This is my favorite BL for this year.
6 0
Replying to rachanasan • May 9, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Yes, this it it. I don't think he and Gemini will have a series together next year. They're not Off-Gun.
This series is not even a secret. Everyone already knows. i don't understand why he act so strange when he mention about new series.
1 0
Replying to No Name • May 6, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners Spoiler
I just finished reading this novel and I'm so glad because MarcPoon will be a side couple in the first part of…
Poon's character will be Book's roommate and have a crush on Marc.
1 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • May 6, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
I just finished reading this novel and I'm so glad because MarcPoon will be a side couple in the first part of the book.
1 2
Replying to Chiangmai_poison_shrooms • May 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes
They are really going hard on promoting this series as some diet-porn lmao. Of course boc are so shitty reducing…
go back to your ugly blue heart 😆😆
6 1
On We Are • Apr 25, 2024
Title We Are
I'm still watching this just because of MarcPoon. They are so cute together 😍😘
6 0
On Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist • Apr 23, 2024
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
I don't like the plot that much but i love MarkOhm so I'll definitely be watching this.
7 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Apr 23, 2024
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I really liked the chemistry of the main couple.
3 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Apr 23, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
I like FB and PC more than JM but the plot with Junior and Mark seemed interesting to me.
5 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Apr 23, 2024
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I don't understand why many people still want Boss to play in this series. His character is just a supporting role.
6 2
On We Are • Apr 17, 2024
Title We Are
MarcPoon they are so cute together! 😊😘🥰
7 0
