News
On My Demon • Dec 10, 2023
Title My Demon
It's endearing to me how Dohee is like a tigress and Guwoon is becoming just a kitten lol they're giving so much ep after ep, me & my soul are totally sold to the man that is Kang
17 1
On My Demon • Dec 10, 2023
Title My Demon
It's almost blatant how Seokhoon gives me ALL the bad vibes, he's too convenient, the others show their colors but he hides
20 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 9, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
I'm really liking it so far, there are some cringey moments but they feel natural too, Nana and JDY have a good balance and chemistry, I also like the crime plot sideways with the romance, just wish they'd picked a different poster bc this one isn't that lol
5 0
Lily Alice • Dec 8, 2023
Article "Death's Game" Surprises Fans with Kim Sung Cheol, Ryeoun, and Yoo In Soo's Stills
I'm kinda worried about it bc they paid that much for this marvelous cast but I fear for the plot and all, I already saw this movie before, but hoping it's really a BANG
9 2
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Dec 7, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Waiting to see more of Bogyeom backstory, he's very intriguing, I feel pity for him bc deep down he's not that, he's hurting
5 0
On Cha Woo Min • Dec 6, 2023
Person Cha Woo Min
he's really getting all those juvenile villain roles lol but I'm not complaining, he's doing very well
15 0
On Night Has Come • Dec 6, 2023
Title Night Has Come
this is really good, it's kinda low budget but it's giving all that adrenaline with suspense that some major dramas lack
7 0
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Dec 4, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
Now that I finished I see the whole figure: it was most a long prelude with fillers for s3, but when you waited for 3 yrs to get this season it's some disappointment for the expectations, I waited so much to see a lot of Song and he was more like a cameo, but I'm excited about *that* final appearance and grateful to see Song's booty too lol
8 0
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Dec 3, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
I'm still going for eps 7/8 but what happened after ep 3? I feel like watching a side plot with fillers after fillers and yeah I know it's building up for the finale but... those three first eps were great, hoping the last two make a bang too
9 0
On Vigilante • Nov 30, 2023
Title Vigilante
All in all it was an intense ride, I can only hope there's a s2 on the horizon but it's unlikely, it could've been better with the characters depth but they did well with the time they had, NJH and LJH were marvelous, I'm just bitter about *that* death at the ending tho
14 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Nov 27, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I pushed myself to finish it bc of Shioh but they did him more dirty at the end, and in the end it's just what it is: a dirty mess, well, I can't blame anyone but myself to waste time on it, at least Byeon was 1 good thing in it
2 0
On My Demon • Nov 26, 2023
Title My Demon
This is everything I needed, a fantasy romcom that doesn't take itself serious but when it's needed to be they'll do it right, you can sense things are going down a dark path soon bc there are evil things about each character besides Dohee, and Song as a demon is perfect for him bc of his charming blasé aura, I'm very excited for it
29 1
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Nov 20, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
atp I just wanna see the fight between Namsoon and Shioh but I bet even on this one the writers are gonna pull something anticlimax lol I still hope not
11 0
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Nov 19, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Ok so I gave a shot on this bc I was bored and now I'm enjoying it, also I'm liking Eunwoo is more mature in it
18 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Nov 19, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I keep telling myself to going on with it but it's getting harder ep by ep, the only character I'm interested and makes sense is Shioh but even him the writers are slopping now, atp I just wanna see Shioh's storyline but will it be worth?
4 1
On The Killing Vote • Nov 17, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
While the way to the ending didn't please me I have to say some of the cast were very good, specially Kim Kwon, it's always thrilling to watch him, hope he gets more roles, I'd love to see him as a main character
3 0
On The Killing Vote • Nov 17, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
What a shitty ending, one of the biggest disappointments this year, it was harsh to get through the weeks waiting for it and while it started good then fell off the way and felt bland where it was needed to bang, I don't care for another season fr
4 0
On Vigilante • Nov 16, 2023
Title Vigilante
I'm enjoying how this drama put us into the dilemma of payback on the flawed law itself, we can sympathize with the vigilante(s) and also see their actions criminal bc in the end they're just replacing one crime for another, anyways I'm liking more now that LJH stepped in the scene, I'm curious to see how they'll play with each other, just wish it'd be longer eps to explore better their ways of thinking etc
4 1
On Twinkling Watermelon • Nov 15, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I feel like 1 more ep could've been perfect to wrap everything up with more details BUT that being said it's still one of the best dramas so far, simply heartwarming, gonna miss them so much
13 0
On Evilive • Nov 14, 2023
Title Evilive
I felt so betrayed by the finale in the sense that it was realistic, there was no salvation as evil just kept going as the very title says, and that's why this drama was so good, both the three leads were marvelous, it was one of the best this year
12 6
