News
Replying to galmbee • Sep 11, 2024
Title Bastard
Some Korean websites mention that information about the adaptation appeared back in 2018, and the director's name…
I think the father from the golden spoon is the perfect actor for the role.
1 1
Replying to Melis • Feb 15, 2024
Title A Killer Paradox
i guess my expectations were too high. I got bored while watching it
same! I was expecting too much. It was boring but I endured it to the end.
0 0
Replying to kaipeaches • Dec 27, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
is it gory? i'm super okay with any other horror element, jumpscare etc, but if there are body parts flying around…
i haven't seen body parts flying around but there's a lot of killings, unsettling wounds and blood
0 3
Replying to izaya5k • Apr 14, 2023
Title Bastard
I hope they cast the father well since honestly imo that could break or make the drama entirely for me
Choi Won-young is what I can think after his performance as a father from the Golden Spoon
1 0