Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 7, 2022
  • Awards Received: Emotional Support Commenter1
Replying to fujoshisan • 16 days ago
Title You Maniac
i think the oppsite....dean is the one who has fallen hard already and is always being nicer to moth than moth…
Who appears at the bar after they had a 'fight'? Not even once, but twice. And he was damn right to be upset the second time. Moth is always the one challanging himself and adapting to relate with him. I havent seen Dean even trying, he is only playing mind games and waiting for the other part to come back. And its so frustrating to see Moth coming back to him every time.
1 2
On Match Point • 16 days ago
Title Match Point
I'm so pissed off by the adults in this story. Cant you all just solve your own problem without getting the kids involved?
You can not find your husband? DEAL WITH IT! Do not leave that responsibility to your teen son.
12 0
Replying to Nan • 17 days ago
Same thought! I was telling myself (actually my cat) Ah Lie should be softer since I was getting uncomfortable…
Yeah! He was quietly watching everything with no complaints. I'm the over sensitive human he has to live with.
4 5
Replying to Pincolino • 17 days ago
I'm gonna admit I underestimated Chinese BL series. Now I'm converting to their religion. Praise the gods!
Amen, sis.
2 0
Replying to ZoeHedera • 17 days ago
Title The Last Oath Spoiler
OMG! I found the NC scene a bit tense and less tender than I expected, but at the same time… wow, it was actually…
Same thought! I was telling myself (actually my cat) Ah Lie should be softer since I was getting uncomfortable as if Lin Zai was being forced, but it made sense since he is tough and, come on, it's the apocalypse.
We really appreciated Lin Zai's kiss after his asking for permission, his consent being an action was clarifying.
12 8
Replying to Naima • 18 days ago
I need something similar to this 😍😍😍
Without the romance, Beyond Evil.
1 0
Replying to WenYifan • 18 days ago
I'm thinking of watching this one. Is it worth watching?
Definitely if you like thrillers.
Great acting, awesome story.
2 0
Replying to minkymon • 18 days ago
Q really has no right to hold grudge to Jinman, even if he actually kill J. Its the risk of the job, and J came…
Gals, learn to read between the lines. She knew Jinman, she was expecting to meet him again, she respected him and was attracted to him. She probably had considered the possibility of leaving Babylon and joining him.
1 0
Replying to joe • 24 days ago
The Class A zombie saw them almost kissing and started shipping immediately, that’s why he didn’t attack after…
We can die but we can not change our passion.
4 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • 26 days ago
why can't people view a good friendship between 2 males as normal ......
Where do you see people dont?
2 0
On Knot • 28 days ago
Title Knot
You guys and gals and NB are the best. I haven't even watched today's episode but I enjoy all the comments!
I think the best part of this series is the experience of talking ill about it and that's why I can't stop watching it.
8 1
Replying to RJ_Jacob101 • Sep 5, 2026
Like so far, but killing a person before they turn is murder. I don't care about the dangers, what's the point…
Really?I know he could have let his wife say goodbye, but who has time for that during a zombie apocalypse.
I thought it was inhumane how the other and his brother left the guy who was being bitten. At least kill him so he won't suffer.
3 1
Replying to Leila • Sep 5, 2026
unfortunately that ai song sounds really good:( I’m so mad at myself that I really consider to add it to my…
NOOOooo! Do not let them have you. Do not fail yourself!
11 0
Replying to Rayme • Aug 23, 2026
Any Japanese BL recommendations plz🙏🏼
Jack frost. One of my favorites.
They are a couple from the beginning, great actors and interesting plot.
0 0
Replying to lovepatr • Aug 23, 2026
Title Match Point Spoiler
One thing I'll never understand why GMMTVs stuff is always 45/50 min but stuff from other companies that airs…
Yeah!
And we have to consider the opening, previous episode resume, the following part flash (which, by the way, I always try to avoid because I find it annoying as F), the next episode trailer and ending. So it is much less than 40 minutes of actual story.
2 0
Replying to DramaQ05 • Aug 23, 2026
Title Match Point Spoiler
It's unbelievable that an athlete or any tennis player would loose to a player who hasn't played since elementary…
Your observations are quite on the spot.
Maybe it is just me trying to justify the series because I'm enjoying it, but I think there's a mental factor on this.
He is playing against his love, in a broken family (we do not know exactly what happened there), with a particular father, whom he seems to feel responsible for. He is the only one staying behind to take care of him, he does not seem to like playing tennis but he does it because of his father and it was the pression of losing his father's business and disappoint him. Despite having the same arrangement with his father, Bay seems to have a different relationship with him, his brother and mom. He is not that vulnerable.
1 0