Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 7, 2022
  • Awards Received: Emotional Support Commenter1
Replying to Nan • 2 days ago
Please, avoid spoilers from the novel! You can edit it and begin the comment with an alert.
I understand your point but please, consider you are not the only one giving information about the novel. Maybe you are not expanding about the character but adding others' comments, we can tell.
This is a comment section about the series, not the novel. Even the spoiler button is only about the series. It is quite unfair for us who havent read it to bring that information to this section.
I personally do not mind discussing the novel when the related chapter has been already covered in the series, but not before.
I'd appreciate your consideration!
3 1
Replying to tania1exa • 2 days ago
I really don’t understand why the rating is lower than 8… This drama is so good for both the plot and the…
It's been some time I watched more series under 8 in MLD than higher ones.
I think we are out of trend in taste compared to most users.
3 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • 2 days ago
I don't know about you all, but I'm completely ready to meet Ji Ning :D
Please, avoid spoilers from the novel! You can edit it and begin the comment with an alert.
3 3
Replying to VALAK • 2 days ago
Ep 1-5 present time story, ep 6-10 past stories that lead the results in present, and ep 11-15 will be leading…
Please, avoid spoilers from the novel! You can edit it and begin the comment with an alert.
2 0
On The Missing Piece • 2 days ago
CAPITULAZO.
I think this one goes as my favourite this year. The level of acting of Rao Zi Hao is outstanding, at the level of the script.
10 0
Replying to Nan • 3 days ago
And he stopped, he wanted to wait until he is well. I can not believe the huge green flag he is... I was so sad…
Don't spoil me and let me happy as long as I can! Then I'll work hard to justify him to keep watching. XD
3 0
On The Missing Piece • 3 days ago
Title The Missing Piece Spoiler
Comment pals, I'm kind of obsessed with this series.
I watched all episodes last weekend and rewatched during this week.
I have a question about the episode of the wedding. Stop reading of you haven't watched it!

When SM is in the bathroom, he dials a phone number, deletes it and phones JMX which is a different number.
What breaks my heart is he needed to confirm the person in front of him was JMX, great script detail to show he is still fighting that disorder which makes him mixed JMX with ZY.
Now, my doubt! Who was he calling first!? Why is JMX's phone ringing outside his cubicle? Was it a production mistake? Ooooor was he trying to phone ZY?

About today's episode!
Wow! Did he recover from his hand injury, get back to painting but forget he could with everything he forgot about that time!?

Wow X2! JMX stopped. He did not take advantage of him, he wants him to be recovered before being with him. Sad and beautiful at the same time.
9 7
Replying to StarSoul414 • 3 days ago
Ji Ming took up as substitute because one he was in love and two he felt horrible for taking Shen Mo's happiness…
What!? He is not responsible of what happened to him. He feels responsible but he is not actually.
The greenest part of him is he feels remorse and tries to help him.
5 0
Replying to SandyCo • 3 days ago
Mr. ji is already head over heels in love, poor guy. This episode is lovely and sweet - and also so sad.
And he stopped, he wanted to wait until he is well. I can not believe the huge green flag he is... I was so sad about him but happy for the writer.
7 2
Replying to Nan • 6 days ago
R*pe is all about the pleasure of overpowering. It is not about physical pleasure.
I know when not to discuss with a happy ignorant. Enjoy it.
1 0
Replying to Cachou77 • 6 days ago
Let's do this thing you can't do because of your medical condition but I don't care because I want to do it and…
Metaphors are not your thing, right?
0 1
Replying to hansel714 • 7 days ago
Rape threat is honestly so boring. It’s written by a woman as a woman’s fantasy. Gay men - they can find sex…
R*pe is all about the pleasure of overpowering. It is not about physical pleasure.
1 3
Replying to NewbieNVDB • 9 days ago
I just did the same and I am hooked! I NEED ALL EP RIGHT NOW 😭😭 didn't expect this to be soo good and touching…
Hahaha! I feel you, my friend. Put the phone down and go to sleep, tomorrow we can discuss the series.
3 0
Replying to Munch • 9 days ago
is that present day or a flashback? kind of confused on the timeline a bit
Flashback. That moment was after being tortured and breaking up with the MFer.
2 0
On The Missing Piece • 9 days ago
Wow.
I watched all 8 episodes available today and it got me shocked.
What an interesting and emotional story delivered by great actors.
I was not expecting to like it this much, quite a n9ce surprise.
18 2
Replying to Blackvxheart • 16 days ago
Title Knot
the shittiest series ever. what they were even thinking about
Were they even thinking?
2 1
On Knot • 16 days ago
Title Knot
Don't cry because it happened, smile because it's over.
17 3
On First Love • 16 days ago
Title First Love
I'm deeply in love with this series.
I watch it three or five times a year since the first time I watched it almost a year after it was released.

The premise of using a song by a 15 year old girl for the love story of two teens, the constant use of music to develop the emotions, how endearing characters are, the cinematography making every view even more beautiful.

I'm sorry for whoever criticizes it since they lack the sensitivity and sensibility to appreciate it.
5 0