K-Drama
Replying to MattSmith • Feb 1, 2023
Title Strangers Again
i believe there is something else , it's no way it's just that reason for the divorce .. i believe there is something…
Even I am curious who is Eun Byeol .
0 0
Replying to ED0990 • Feb 1, 2023
Title Strangers Again
I can understand his reason . It's better then having affair or anything else . Better to live alone then living…
I too agree with you on this point . I posted something similar to you . I get were he is coming from . But the way he did was wrong . Which has resulted in Ha Ra having a deep wound n her personality too changed .
1 0
On Strangers Again • Feb 1, 2023
Title Strangers Again
Honestly I would love to see Ha Ra not ending up with ML or SML . Just live her life happily . Not care about those two mens .
1 0
Replying to ToluneJ • Feb 1, 2023
Title Strangers Again
I wonder why yall don't like his justification for the divorce. Everyone was complaining that it would be some…
I can understand his reason . It's better then having affair or anything else . Better to live alone then living together . When you are not happy or peaceful . Mental Health is more important . Just wish writers talk about this too . That after a point married couple can to fall out of love or feel suffocated . Better to talk openly . Then going n having affair .
2 2
On Strangers Again • Feb 1, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
Glad it was not adultery . His reason for me sounds valid . But he should have talked openly with Ha Ra . Reg his feeling . Instead of staging a drama . That would have been good for Ha Ra . She would have live a normal life n be happy too . Without holding any grudge .
0 0
On Strangers Again • Feb 1, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
ML wanted divorce because he was fed up with his marriage. Fine get it . Then why now he wants to make sure FL dates a guy n get married too . I don't get that part .
1 1
Replying to SidMaron • Jan 31, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
I'll watch it, as long as there are no wigs.... goddammit those were awful in Remember Me... >___
Same . Can't handle it for Third Time .
3 0
Replying to Kayceluvdrama • Jan 31, 2023
Title Agency
I wish this was on the streaming platforms like Netflix, Viki, iQiyi etc.Where are you watching from?
Same wish . It's hard to find with Eng Sub .
1 0
Replying to TuRaCh • Jan 30, 2023
Title The Interest of Love
Noice ..another cheating drama. They should produce more of this. I don't mind the cheater getting a happy ending…
Looks like now a days Love Triangle ,Cheating N Revenge dramas are in trend .
4 1
On The Interest of Love • Jan 30, 2023
Title The Interest of Love
I dislike FL character . But more then her I dislike SFL character . I don't like how in shows they show Women have no self respect n they compromise it for a Guy . I dislike that more . Why can't they show Women valuing their self respect n move on .
2 0
On The Interest of Love • Jan 30, 2023
Title The Interest of Love
Call me old school . But I dislike how recently in some K shows . They justify EMA,Cheating,Casual Fling N Adultery as so normal . Saying we cannot control heart n desires. That sounds so absurd to me . Also some saying it's reality . Not everyone cheat in Real Life. Then whats the diff between Animal N Human .
3 1
Replying to Yingtao • Jan 30, 2023
Title The Interest of Love
One of the most toxic romance dramas of korea. So toxic just like love alarm. How plots get so twisted from the…
Agree . I will ad Dr Mr X show too . There to I did not like the FL character . I wonder why Moon Ga Young typecasted to be the FL in Love Triangle show . Wish she do something diff in ner next project .
0 0
On Jung Ga Ram • Jan 30, 2023
Person Jung Ga Ram
I am impressed with his performance in Interest Of Love . Hope he get main lead role .
5 0
On The Interest of Love • Jan 30, 2023
Title The Interest of Love
Individually I like An Soo Young n Jung Ga Ram as actors . Their scenes . I like their acting . Wish to see Jung Ga Ram in a Main Lead Role . He is a good actor . Would love to see Jung Ga Ram N An Soo Young in a another drama as Main CP . Their chemistry needed to be explored more
0 2
On Agency • Jan 28, 2023
Title Agency
I like FL who has Grey shades too . Behave like Human too . Go Ah In has her insecurities ,she feels week n helpless too . But I love how she rise above it n tackle those situations . I like her intelligence n shrewd thinking too . One of well written female character too . LBY doing complete justice too .
10 1
On Agency • Jan 28, 2023
Title Agency
Han Na N Park cute bickering is nice to watch too
4 0
On Agency • Jan 28, 2023
Title Agency
CEO playing Go game . It's like a symbolism . Every one has white n black side too .
4 0
Replying to SummerMoon • Jan 28, 2023
Title Agency
Yes, its really good until now (6eps released). It revolves around 3 women working in advertising agency who live…
Honestly I am glad there is no romance involved . Also 3 Women being at center stage n mainly it's work centered problems . Not involving any guy angle . LBY what a phenomenal actress she is . That glass breaking scene was on another level . I love Go Ah In cleverly fight against those MCP's .
1 0
On Agency • Jan 28, 2023
Title Agency
Why I feel Go Ah belongs to Kang family . She is the elder granddaughter of Kang family .
2 0
On Kokdu: Season of Deity • Jan 28, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
That fight scene gave me Goblin vibes .
6 1
