K-Drama
On Decoy: Part 1 • Feb 13, 2023
Title Decoy: Part 1
Great show . I may be in minority. But I like season concept of shows .
11 0
Replying to Hopeshineme • Feb 11, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
For everyone saying the plot is weak, and the acting is bad, I really want to know what's their standard of exceptional…
I am too loving the show . Also both the leads r doing good job. It's just a nice fun n light show .
3 0
Replying to ED0990 • Feb 11, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
I will not blame ML .This all mess is due to Sun Ah's mom n that student who died . These two r best examples…
Last time he was about to quit . When HaeYi's seat was cancelled . But could not do so thinking of other students . This time Chi Yeol should not think for other students n quit the academy. These moms should learn a hard lesson n beg forgiveness from both Chi Yeol N Haeng Seon.
1 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 11, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
Eagerly waiting when Chi Yeol will say to Haeng Seon reg her mom . How her mom helped him . Also Chi Yeol knowing about Haeyi . Is niece n not daughter of NMS .
0 0
Replying to Nauriya • Feb 11, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
Because of ML, FL and her daughter have to suffer, this is not fair. I know this is not ML fault, but because…
I will not blame ML .This all mess is due to Sun Ah's mom n that student who died . These two r best examples of worst parenting .Along with Sun Jae mom.I want the ML to make all this shitty high society mom to pay a big price for their nasty behavior . But I feel the metal ball guy will punish them .I feel first it will be Sun Ah's mom . Who will be punished by the Metal Ball guy .
0 1
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 11, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
This is one show were I don't mind EMA . Sun Ah dad having a affair . It should come out open in public . That will be big slap on Sun Ah's mom.
2 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 11, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
Lee Hui Jae character is so intriguing . what's the issue with him. He is scary too . Looking forward to see more reg his character too.
1 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 11, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
I hope there is no Love Triangle . Sun Jae looks so adorable when he is jealous . I like how Geon Hu troubles both Haae n Sun Jae . Better I would love all 3 to have fun friendship bond . Without any romance angle .
1 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 11, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
Glad that stupid teacher caught by Chi Yeol n that teacher deserved that punch . One day I want both Sun Jae Mom n Suh Ah mom to get nice scolding by Chi Yeol .
1 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 11, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
I don't get the age comment . I find both ML N FL age appropriate for their roles . Also for a change it's nice to see a mature couple romance .
5 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 11, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
Honestly this show gives out a strong message too . That parents need to stop over burdening children with their studies n also don't over pamper your children. More than studies . Once character is important n also make sure you teach your children what is wrong n right. Be sportive enough n competitive in a good way.
5 0
Replying to Salsa Mia • Feb 11, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
Lee sun Jae is such a visual king 😍
Yes . Specially I love his wide smile . Not many actors smile onscreen looks so natural . He is one among them .
1 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 11, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
I am crushing so much on Ji Dong Hui N Lee Sun Jae . Both these guys r so handsome n act good too.
3 2
On The Interest of Love • Feb 9, 2023
Title The Interest of Love
Ahn Su-Yeong I hope her next project will be not Love Triangle theme show . Already she has done 2 shows based on this . Looks like she is being type casted . Wish she choose a diff subject n theme in next project.
3 0
On Castaway Diva • Feb 9, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
Finally I am glad a fun romantic show . Without any love triangle .
3 0
On Castaway Diva • Feb 9, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
Just PEB will watch the show .
2 0
lo_ve • Feb 8, 2023
Article Park Min Young in discussion to partner with Lee Yi Kyung in "Marry My Husband"
I am fed up with these adultery n cheating concept . Don't get why these days K shows r obsessed with Love Triangle , Cheating N Adultery .
10 2
Replying to misspulane • Feb 6, 2023
Article INFINITE's Kim Myung Soo and Lee Sung Yeol will work together in the K-drama "Accounting Firm"
Goodness! I feel attacked by the visuals! @_@ such lovely looking boys!!
Yes . My BL heart wants to seem them in a BL show
0 1
Replying to Happy_Creep • Feb 6, 2023
Title Trolley
Ikrrrrr but again not everyone likes good things. Trash is sold, trash is liked, trash is appreciated and approved.
Yes . Sad but truth .
1 0
Replying to Happy_Creep • Feb 6, 2023
Title Trolley
I don't think he is doing anything for Hye Joo at the moment. Even if he is doing that for Hye Joo its no use…
May be seeing how JD was helping others . She must have liked his nature n being single father . She must have felt to help him. So she must have married him.
1 1
