Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 15, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to taaa • Apr 2, 2024
yesss
If you don't mind can you please tell me what happened at the end of the series? How was the happy ending?
0 5
Replying to taaa • Apr 1, 2024
yesss
Thank you. Is it continuation of the drama? I haven't watched the drama as I read somewhere that it has an open ending. I'll watch the drama then if the leads finally get a happy ending.
0 7
Replying to nel • Mar 26, 2024
Yes happy ending.I could say that the romance was natural and not over the top, they showed good moments between…
Thank you 😊🙏🏻
0 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Mar 10, 2024
Yes, happy ending but if you are looking for kisses you won’t see it till the end but ML is super sweet to her.
Thank you 😊
2 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Feb 19, 2024
Title Derailment
HE, not focus on their romance. I felt they have good friendship and romantic tension, romance dept. could be…
Thank you 👍🏻
0 0
Replying to Mystic realm • Feb 19, 2024
Title Derailment
They got happy ending & yeah there is light romance cause it's not totally a romance based drama
Thank You 😊
0 0