Editorials Replying to JoV08 • Jul 26, 2024
Title Derailment
The romance is not strong in the series but the ending is happy one.
Okay, thanks 👍🏻😀
0 0
Replying to SilentEyes • Jul 18, 2024
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook Spoiler
What happens at the end?
Okay thanks 🙏🏻. I'll give it a try. I'll have tissues ready 🥹. I really didn't wanna see him die though.
0 0
Replying to SilentEyes • Jul 18, 2024
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook Spoiler
What happens at the end?
Ahhh I was planning to watch the drama just for him 😭😭😭😭😭
0 2
Replying to Camille_HOD • Jul 18, 2024
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Cried at the ending 😭😭😭❤️
What happens at the end?
0 4
Replying to XuZhaiZhai • Jul 12, 2024
Title Us and Them
The ending doesn't matter. It's up to you whether it's happy or not.
Thanks a lot for the explanation 😀🙏🏻
3 0
Replying to XuZhaiZhai • Jul 12, 2024
Title Us and Them
The ending doesn't matter. It's up to you whether it's happy or not.
What happens at the end? I don't mind spoilers.
0 4
On Derailment • Jun 26, 2024
Title Derailment
How's the romance? Is it a happy ending for the leads?
1 2
Replying to syanahanny • Jun 26, 2024
Title Here We Meet Again
yess
thanks 👍🏻
0 0
On Here We Meet Again • Jun 20, 2024
Title Here We Meet Again
Is it a happy ending for the leads?
0 2
Brett • Jun 17, 2024
List Best OSTs
Almost all the osts of Love And Redemption are awesome. The songs are very meaningful. They tell the whole story and the pain of the ml and the fl go through.
0 0
Brett • Jun 17, 2024
List Best OSTs
Almost all the osts of Love And Redemption are awesome. The songs are very meaningful. They tell the whole story and the pain of the ml and the fl go through.
0 0
Replying to SilentEyes • Jun 13, 2024
Title Legend of Yun Xi
Happy ending?
Is there a special episode for that?
1 1
Replying to kaviavi98 • Jun 10, 2024
Title Present, Is Present
yes
Thank you 🙏🏻😊
0 0
Replying to kaviavi98 • Jun 9, 2024
Title Present, Is Present
yes
Did the ml and fl end up together? I'm confused by all the the comments.
0 6
On Present, Is Present • Jun 9, 2024
Title Present, Is Present
Is it a happy ending?
0 8
On Song of the Moon • May 27, 2024
Title Song of the Moon
Happy ending?
0 4
Replying to Mansi Gupta • May 24, 2024
Title Shining for One Thing: The Movie
where did you watch this
Check your pm :)
0 1
Replying to SilentEyes • May 20, 2024
Title Legend of Yun Xi Spoiler
Happy ending?
What happened? I don't mind spoiler.
0 4
Replying to SilentEyes • May 19, 2024
Title The Bride of Habaek
Happy but for me it was bittersweet.
Then I guess I'm not the only one to think so :)
0 1
Replying to SilentEyes • May 18, 2024
Title The Bride of Habaek Spoiler
Happy but for me it was bittersweet.
Yup. That's the only thing I felt sad about in My Demon but I loved the drama so much that I would still rewatch it 😂. I felt the same way at the end of Tale Of Nine Tailed. My Man Is Cupid did it differently. Still I loved those dramas but I didn't like this drama that much.
0 3

1
1