Editorials
Replying to YiyanMeng • Feb 26, 2025
Title Love and Redemption
Omg, this is so random, but I just went to check your profile and we are the same for so many things! The first…
Hey! I guess in that way even we are similar as well. I'm a Stay. My first Cdrama was a Xianxia. The first time I watched Love And Redemption was in 2023 as well. I loved it.
0 4
Replying to Amphitrite • Dec 27, 2024
Title Don't Disturb My Study
yes happy ending, also the Romance is proper highschool coded, fluffy, cute and sweet !
thank you 😊
0 0
Replying to Annie • Dec 27, 2024
Title Closer to You
yup it is
thanks 👍🏻
0 0
Replying to SilentEyes • Dec 10, 2024
Title Derailment
Have you stopped watching? There will be a second male lead in the future but not with romantic interest. You'll…
Yes, happy ending 😁
2 0
Replying to SilentEyes • Dec 10, 2024
Title Derailment Spoiler
Have you stopped watching? There will be a second male lead in the future but not with romantic interest. You'll…
It's her imagination. She forgets everything about herself and her past. She imagines everything.
1 8
Replying to SilentEyes • Dec 10, 2024
Title Derailment Spoiler
Have you stopped watching? There will be a second male lead in the future but not with romantic interest. You'll…
It'll be a huge spoiler if I say that. Will it be okay with you?
0 12
Replying to Stellovet • Dec 5, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Sad until you watch the special ep. It has a bittersweet but hopeful end to it. Please watch lol
Okay, thanks 😊
1 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Dec 5, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Is it a sad ending?
0 2
On Closer to You • Dec 5, 2024
Title Closer to You
Is it a happy ending?
0 2
On Don't Disturb My Study • Dec 5, 2024
Title Don't Disturb My Study
Is it happy ending? How's the romance?
0 2
Replying to Vvwamuda • Dec 3, 2024
List Best pairings in Chinese dramaland
Removed it. someone else had added it
👍🏻😁
0 0
Vvwamuda • Dec 2, 2024
List Best pairings in Chinese dramaland
Healer is nota Chinese drama 🥺
1 2
Replying to Smile • Nov 19, 2024
Title Live On
It is a happy ending. Romance is more subtle kind.
Thank you 🙏🏻
1 0
Replying to SilentEyes • Nov 14, 2024
Title Derailment Spoiler
Have you stopped watching? There will be a second male lead in the future but not with romantic interest. You'll…
There is no love triangle. He'll just be a good mentor and a friend.
1 0
Replying to Meliodas • Nov 14, 2024
Title Our Secret Diary
happy ending
Thank you 😊
0 0
On My Neighbour Can't Sleep • Nov 9, 2024
Title My Neighbour Can't Sleep
How's the romance? Is it a happy ending?
0 2
On Our Secret Diary • Nov 9, 2024
Title Our Secret Diary
How's the ending?
1 2
Replying to AshesandDust • Nov 6, 2024
Title Derailment
Believe me when i say the ML is the greenest of green flags. You wont regret watching it.
Yes, he is actually one of the greenest flag ml you'll ever see. You'll love him in the future episodes.
0 0
Replying to Anika • Nov 6, 2024
Title Derailment
I can understand that people don’t know how to value masterpieces … the rating is way toooooooooo low ……
I agree. I was skeptical because of the ratings and reviews. I avoided it for a long time. Now that I've finished I can say that it's masterpiece and very well written.
5 0
Replying to MEDZ • Nov 6, 2024
Title Derailment Spoiler
I was on eps 7, i know the ML will be better, but i get spoiler there will be Second Male Lead, is he just in…
Have you stopped watching? There will be a second male lead in the future but not with romantic interest. You'll love his character.
0 17

1
1