Editorials Replying to Watcher • Jul 5, 2025
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract Spoiler
ifkr,idk why she didn't love her I mean that's him ultimately,right? She liked the present ml bcs of his past…
Exactly. The Joseon one loved her from when they were kid and protected her. He was really lonely and only cherished her. He was weak but still tried to protect her. It was because of him that the fl fell in love. I thought from the very beginning that he'll get a happy ending and I really wanted to see that. Then I thought I'd still be happy if the modern ml remembered his past self and finally know that he got the fl's love finally but he didn't. They were literally the same guy so the fl could've been with both. It doesn't make any sense.
7 2
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Jul 4, 2025
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract Spoiler
I would've rated it 8.5 or 9 if not for the ending. I'm too sad about Joseon Tae Ha. He really deserved a happy ending.
7 4
On Legend of Awakening • Jun 28, 2025
Title Legend of Awakening
Is it a happy ending for the leads?
2 2
Replying to min • Jun 22, 2025
Title Our Times
yes
Oh thank you so much 🙏🏻🥹. I'll give it a try.
1 0
Replying to tigermom • Jun 22, 2025
Title The Youth Memories
Li Qin was stuck in Shanghai during Covid lockdown. The filming of the drama has already started in Beijing. That…
Yeah that's one of the reason why I didn't like it. I absolutely hated the 2nd fl's character.
0 0
Replying to min • Jun 21, 2025
Title Our Times Spoiler
yes
Can you spoil it for me please? 🥺 Does the ml and fl end up together?
0 3
Replying to tigermom • Jun 21, 2025
Title The Youth Memories Spoiler
Li Qin was stuck in Shanghai during Covid lockdown. The filming of the drama has already started in Beijing. That…
From ep 21
0 2
Replying to min • Jun 20, 2025
Title Our Times
yes
Okay. Now I'm confused. Is it a happy ending or not?
0 5
Replying to taaa • Jun 5, 2025
Title Our Times
no. haha
Oh thank you 😃🙏🏻
0 0
On Our Times • May 29, 2025
Title Our Times
Is it a happy ending between the leads?
0 10
Replying to MangoTree • May 21, 2025
Title Hidden Love
Other than kisskh
Netflix
5 0
Replying to yinyinyin • May 12, 2025
Title Scent of Time
Yeah, you can call it happy end.
Thank you 🙏🏻😀
1 0
Replying to violethlist • Apr 23, 2025
Title Falling before Fireworks Spoiler
Can someone explain the last episode to me, it confused me. I understand that he lost the lawsuit and gave the…
I know it's too late for an answer. You might have already forgotten about it. They didn't have to give the place to the step-dad. The step-dad built a hotel at the back of the mountain. He asked the Jing brothers to make it look like the original Jing Garden.
1 0
Replying to yinyinyin • Mar 12, 2025
Title Scent of Time Spoiler
Yeah, you can call it happy end.
Okay other than that, the leads have a happy ending, right?
2 2
Replying to yinyinyin • Mar 11, 2025
Title Scent of Time Spoiler
Yeah, you can call it happy end.
Can please spoil it a bit for me? After reading the comments I'm unsure.
1 4
On Scent of Time • Mar 9, 2025
Title Scent of Time
Is it a happy ending for the leads?
1 6
Replying to Ptitkactus24 • Mar 8, 2025
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
Yes.
Thanks 🙏🏻😊
0 0
Replying to YiyanMeng • Mar 3, 2025
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
Omg, this is so random, but I just went to check your profile and we are the same for so many things! The first…
Ashes Of Love is okay but now that I've watched so many Xianxias, it's not the best one that I've watched. Love & Redemption is my all time favourite. I loved TTEOTM as well but the ending sucks. The drama that you suggested is already in my watchlist. Thanks for telling me that it has a HE. Now I can watch it 😃
0 0
Replying to YiyanMeng • Mar 3, 2025
Title Love and Redemption
Omg, this is so random, but I just went to check your profile and we are the same for so many things! The first…
Ashes Of Love was the first Xianxia that I watched. It was also my first Asian drama. I liked it so much that I started watching more and more. It's still my favourite genre but nowadays I'm scared of watching Xianxia as most of them have a sad or open ending.
0 2
On Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love • Mar 3, 2025
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
Happy ending for the leads?
1 2

1
1