Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 seconds ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 15, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to nocy34 • Mar 31, 2026
Yes it is, it's so underrated I watched back in 2019, I really like it, some of the lines were like poetry and…
Okay, thank you 😊🙏🏻
0 0
Replying to nocy34 • Mar 30, 2026
Title Princess Silver Spoiler
Yes it is, it's so underrated I watched back in 2019, I really like it, some of the lines were like poetry and…
Only the Ml? What about the fl?
1 4
Replying to nocy34 • Mar 30, 2026
Title Princess Silver Spoiler
Yes it is, it's so underrated I watched back in 2019, I really like it, some of the lines were like poetry and…
Plot twist? Don't tell it's an open ending or something 😔
2 6
Replying to BaMz • Mar 25, 2026
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
can I watch this without watching 'One and Only' ?
It would be better if you watch One and Only first, or you might miss a lot of references.
4 0
Replying to kwelsh • Mar 19, 2026
Title Road Home
it’s a happy ending from quite early on in the drama. Happy to spoil but it’s a happy drama
Okay. Thank you 🙏🏻 👍🏻
Now I'm gonna add it to my list 😀
0 0
Replying to kwelsh • Mar 18, 2026
Title Road Home
it’s a happy ending from quite early on in the drama. Happy to spoil but it’s a happy drama
How's the chemistry between the leads?
0 5
Replying to Neena • Mar 15, 2026
Title Wulin Heroes
If you still haven't watched it, you can give it a try. It's quite light,beasy to watch, romance is also good…
Thank you for replying 😊🫰🏻
1 0
On Road Home • Mar 9, 2026
Title Road Home
How's the romance between the leads? Is it a happy ending?
0 7
Replying to JenghisKhan • Mar 4, 2026
Title Stand by Me
It's not an open ending at all. It sucks! Too long, too many died too much drama for a crap ending.
Wow now I'm never gonna watch it. Thank you 🙏🏻🤗
1 0
Replying to always_new • Feb 27, 2026
1)is there love triangle? if there how much deep it is ?2)when do leads will be together3)is there any breakup?…
Yes, even I want to know if it's happy ending for the leads or not.
1 2