Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 11, 2022

Friends

On The Kinnaree Conspiracy • Dec 5, 2022
Title The Kinnaree Conspiracy Spoiler
The funeral in episode 13 was so hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣
Her friends literally cried their eyes out just for burning wood.
Ps: she isn't dead
3 0
Replying to Hinataxvi • Dec 4, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
Only 2 episodes this week???
It's because of the World Cup.
0 3
On Reborn Rich • Dec 4, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
Today's episode was awesome! But the grandmother give me a off vibe, I feel she will be involved in something big. Ever since I watch Big Mouse, I tend to be wary of characters that are too calm.
9 3
Replying to Tibbs • Nov 29, 2022
This drama has a lot of strong points like women empowerment, brotherhood and sisterhood, but it isn’t very…
I think Li Wei wasn't shown because of the historical setting.
0 0
On Reborn Rich • Nov 26, 2022
Title Reborn Rich Spoiler
I've just finish episode 5. And have to say that jin do jun is genius at conning is grandfather
8 0