Celebrity
On The Blood of Youth Season 2 • 20 days ago
Title The Blood of Youth Season 2
Does anyone know where to read the novel of season 2?
0 2
Replying to Pam • 23 days ago
Title Our Yesterday's Escape
I have not read the books but I have watched the adaptations, but sadly I will not be watching this one. I read…
Does it have a sad ending?
3 2
On Peach Lover • Feb 10, 2026
Title Peach Lover
does anyone know where to read the novel with english translation?
2 0
Replying to dramukiyo • Jan 22, 2026
Title Cold Case: Shinjitsu no Tobira Season 2
please check https://earth-colors.dreamwidth.org/
this link doesn't work do you have another one
0 0
Replying to SimpleGirl • Jan 18, 2026
Title Me and Thee
GMM TheeV hahahahhahahahhahh I can't this is hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hey I was floored 🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak • Jan 16, 2026
Title Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Which telegram channel ? Please send me the link
0 0
Replying to Starto • Dec 20, 2025
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
Lee Je Hoon killed it Ep 10 lmao. This is another level of acting he is going out to push more, he really tried…
I'm just waiting for the Behind the scene,😅
4 0
On Taxi Driver Season 3 • Nov 29, 2025
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
What's the name of the background music playing in the scene of the abandon amusement park in ep 4?
1 0
Replying to Cahane • Sep 21, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Wah!!!! Preview of Ep. 27 & 28!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Where did you watch the preview ?
0 1
On My Magic Prophecy • Aug 31, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
I'm think kan is suspicion
2 0
Replying to My Magic Prophecy • Aug 24, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
Replying to deleted comment
Tul being the 3rd wheel is hilarious !😅🤣
2 0
Replying to Lisehapguer • Aug 7, 2025
Title Enigma Black Stage Spoiler
What's jew magic?
I know myday magic is seduction. I suspect plengpin to be from a magic practioner family
1 1
On Enigma Black Stage • Aug 7, 2025
Title Enigma Black Stage
What's jew magic?
1 3
On Enigma Black Stage • Jun 25, 2025
Title Enigma Black Stage
Should we just spam gmmtv channel with when at this point! 😅
1 1
Replying to wolfkeum • Jun 17, 2025
Title World of Street Woman Fighter Spoiler
can someone please give me a link for this with eng subs
Try kisskh
0 3
On Avenues of the Diamond • Jun 5, 2025
Title Avenues of the Diamond
Do you know where I can read the novel in English
0 0
Replying to cinto • May 27, 2025
Title Jofu: Josei ni xxxxtte Hitsuyo desu ka?
drama-otaku has the ep 7 raws, ep 8 is on tver/netflix rn and ep 9 isn't out yet xx
Netflix japan?
0 1
On The Next Prince • May 18, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Where I can read the book in English ?
3 1
Replying to qwerty • Apr 15, 2025
Title Jofu: Josei ni xxxxtte Hitsuyo desu ka?
Episode 2 was fun hahaha
Where did you watch it?
0 1
Replying to cinto • Apr 13, 2025
Title Jofu: Josei ni xxxxtte Hitsuyo desu ka?
i started subbing it xx you can watch here http://smolsannie.carrd.co
Can I get the link?
0 1