Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 11, 2022

Friends

Replying to Coolforthesummer • Apr 7, 2024
Despite all the drama, i feel the villains in this show are really dull. Honestly they dont provide any excitement…
I think it's because of the genre. both Vincenzo and Little Women have darker themes, while Queen of tears is more light hearted.
4 2
Replying to Blue World • Apr 7, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
Preview for episode 11 looks like her mother finds out about hae in's illness
it's pretty obious. She told the world about it . Unless her mom don't watch the news, she'll know.
2 0
Replying to athao • Mar 17, 2024
Where are you watching the full episodes? I've been trying to find someone who subs it but no luck so far
I try to play the video but i can't
0 1
Replying to athao • Mar 17, 2024
Where are you watching the full episodes? I've been trying to find someone who subs it but no luck so far
I try to play the video but i can't
0 0
On Flex X Cop • Mar 1, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
Today's episode is a crossover with which drama or movie?
0 1
Replying to sonia • Jan 30, 2024
another very satisfying ending!! i cant believe so much happened in one episode and yet we still have 6 more to…
i couldn't agree more!
0 0
Replying to Lisehapguer • Dec 31, 2023
https://www.watchlakorn.in/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%881%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%883%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%8F%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A12566-video-413427
It's watchlakorn
0 1
Replying to Sam • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon
the tango scene was so fun hahaha!!! but F*CK that weirdo serial killer was there filming, he might find out about…
I agree with you that scene was truly funny🤣🤣🤣
12 0
Replying to reyloise • Nov 23, 2023
what did he do?
You need to watch after they annonce bebe victory and just before he gave the date of the tour
0 0
Replying to jing_ • Nov 12, 2023
To everyone wondering if you should watch this drama, Watch from ep 1 to about ep 8/9 and then skip all the way…
Oh i did the same thing!
0 0
Replying to mycloverformrdarcy • Nov 8, 2023
how long until episode 3 can be watched? technically it's out, but viki is gatekeeping it 🫨😭
You can try on kisskh
0 1
Replying to uoow • Oct 24, 2023
What I hate about mnet (and this isn’t my first rodeo with them so I have watched their past survival shows…
I agree with you mnet feel like a huge scam! sometimes i wonder if their PDs are normal people.
3 1
On CEO-dol Mart • Sep 29, 2023
Title CEO-dol Mart Spoiler
Who was the person that dies in the news at the beginning of the serie?
1 1