Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: My Imagination
  • Contribution Points: 108 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 22, 2022
Replying to anzu_brief • 12 hours ago
Title Ash
Yes! Happy Ending. Don't worry about AI. There are a very few flash backs made with AI, less than 5 minutes in…
okyy tysm <3
1 0
On Ash • 14 hours ago
Title Ash
does it have a happy ending?
also what do ppl mean by the AI part?
2 2
On Payback • Aug 4, 2026
Title Payback
I was very sceptical before watching this drama. I thought will it deliver everything properly or not.
I finished watching it, OMG it blew my mind off!! Its SO GOOD 💕
The expressions and the smirk and everything is so on point that I love this drama so much!!

They could have extended till 12 eps at least T-T, i cant say bye-bye to this drama yet
5 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 21, 2026
Have watched this 3-4 times already and everytime i watch it, i get the same feeling while watching it. This drama is a masterpiece. I am going to re-watch this again today
3 0
Replying to solde • Jul 20, 2026
Title Heartbound
probably end of 2026
oh ohh tyy!!
1 0
On Revenged Love • May 9, 2026
this drama has my heart 😭😭
i cant let this drama go. ]
I have watched countless bls but this will always remain my top tier bl🩷
5 0
On Love You Teacher • Mar 26, 2026
gmmtv is prob the meanest, all gmmtv series are airing for me except this series.
Its so sad that i the one series i wanted to watch is not even available in yt and i have to watch it from diff sites😭😭
7 0
Replying to DarkPrincess333 • Mar 16, 2026
Title Yesterday
not really. u can buy to watch the 8th episode for 2USD but only in app, not desktop version
ohh okayy tyy
0 0