Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: China
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Birthday: September 23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 26, 2022
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 22, 2025
I really don't understand where does "Sword and BELOVED" came from...like where is BELOVED? I really hate ending...I love cheng yi so much but what's wrong with this drama..what's wrong with the storyline? So messy story...all i love bout this drama is FAN YUNFEI....ok:) he was good enough...poor dog..my love <3.....
5 2
Replying to takiyah • Oct 3, 2025
how is that sensitive
In our religion, Iblis is a symbol of ultimate evil, and now we’re supposed to support him in his love story?
6 3
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 3, 2025
Here, when Kim Woo Bin introduces himself, he does it exactly the way it’s presented in Islam. He even says, “I did not give up, I did not bow to humanity. Rather, I challenged Allah”—and many other things. When he introduces himself like this in the drama, how am I supposed to enjoy Romance of the Devil as a follower of Islam? This is very very sensitive topic, touching on personal beliefs, faith, and media content.
16 17
On Mobius • Sep 30, 2025
Title Mobius
waiting for season 2
7 0
Replying to Mariah James • Aug 18, 2025
Title A Journey to Love Spoiler
it's a sad ending?the ML 's gonna die? for real
not only main lead,,,, entire lead gonna die,,,ren xin, yuan zhou, sun lang, yu shisan, yuan lu, qian zhou everyyyyone will die...ep 37,38,39,40...all...also some support character gonna die,,,
1 3
Replying to xiyi • Jul 16, 2025
can you plz tell me in which ep song yimeng find that mr.li and nan heng is same person????
xie xie ni
1 0
Replying to Daisy • Jul 16, 2025
The ending was satisfying, this is a good watch
can you plz tell me in which ep song yimeng find that mr.li and nan heng is same person????
0 0
Replying to VelvetLady852 • Jul 16, 2025
I finished this drama yesterday. I like the last 3 episodes; they're exciting with the twists and turns, and the…
can you plz tell me in which ep song yimeng find that mr.li and nan heng is same person????
0 2