K-Drama
On Lost Summer • Mar 21, 2023
Title Lost Summer
Anyone knows where to watch this?
1 1
On The Big Rescue • Mar 21, 2023
Title The Big Rescue
Camping here to see if I can find this movie somewhere to watch...
2 0
On Love Drifting • Mar 21, 2023
Title Love Drifting
Where can I watch this oh my T_T
1 1
On Cheng Yi • Mar 21, 2023
Person Cheng Yi
Guys, anyone know where to find his movie The Big Rescue? Or any news about that? I really want to watch T_T
3 6
On Xin Zhi Lei • Mar 21, 2023
Person Xin Zhi Lei
Woah she graduated from Central Academy of Drama! The top college in China for acting, arts and stuff. I watched her older movie and her acting is quite good.
0 0
On Haunting Love • Mar 21, 2023
Title Haunting Love
I'm totally mind blown with plot twist and turn. Really love Cheng Yi acting as Su Yang here, it may be his early years but his character makes me feels like first love. Also, the female lead acting is amazing too, she managed the emotion acting well.
6 0
On Road Home • Mar 17, 2023
Title Road Home
I'm still at ep 6 but their training got me immersed like wow that's nice.
1 0
Replying to sakie • Mar 17, 2023
Title Road Home Spoiler
At the snowfield where the stolen cars were parked, LC said to GX that he wasn't moving back to Beijing. However,…
I think another reason is because he saw his former leader who leads the operation died in front of him? So he feel remorse then handed the resignation. I think it was told in later ep. At the ep 1 I don't think he still has determination to get GX back, but on later ep he starts to realize.
2 0
On Road Home • Mar 16, 2023
Title Road Home
This is good.. The end of every ep makes me want to watch next soon. Also hello to Li Mo Zhi, I first watched her in My Lethal Man now she's here as different character.
3 1
Replying to AniMangaSensei • Mar 7, 2023
Person Hwang Min Hyun
He looks like Cheng Yi O.o
Omg I thought I'm the only one who feels they have resemblance. Not exactly looks like but I don't know which part, some angle of them feels similar. I'm confused myself too lol.
1 1
Replying to dxjasg • Mar 6, 2023
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
The best part of this drama was main couple's love and Cheng Yi's visuals❤❤🥴
Agree!! The main lead Yang Zi-Cheng Yi acting and chemistry is great! Both of their acting really hits right <3
0 0
Replying to 4evergreen • Mar 6, 2023
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1 Spoiler
Yes…songs….best part of this drama lol Cheng Yi….so good looking:)
Yes!! That Qi giving/ ice bath kiss is on fire! But he's not in blindfold that time.. Lmao when I watched that clip first I be like "wow that's hot" then decided to watch the whole series xD
0 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Mar 1, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Woww I just checked this page and got news this series will be premiered in April?? For real I'm so happy!!!
5 0
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Feb 27, 2023
Person Tan Song Yun
(1)The sword and the brocade ✅★★★★(2)Under the power 😍😍
Thank you so much! <3
1 1
On Tan Song Yun • Feb 26, 2023
Person Tan Song Yun
Anyone can recommend me the best costume drama for Tan Song Yun?
1 5
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Feb 24, 2023
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
I just watched this like 2 months ago but here I am re-watching again and still get the same emotions as good as first watch huhu.. Kinda miss the legendary white hair Yingyuan <3
8 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Feb 24, 2023
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
I don't know how many times I've been re-watching Cheng Yi and Yang Zi scene. Their emotions & acting still hits right to my heart T_T
4 0
On The Blood of Youth • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
Woww the rating here has increased to 8.9! Congratulations! The last time I check it was 8.7 something. <3
5 0
Replying to Lucky8 • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
I really curious why Xiao Se never called Master Sikong QianFeng "Shifu" ?
Maybe because he's not willing to be his disciple? He just do his own things lol
0 0
Replying to Luminous Lotus • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth Spoiler
Who ordered the wrathful sword deity to assassinate xiao se? he denied it was xiao chong and it doesn't seem likely…
The one who try assassinate XS wasn't the wrathful sword deity. That deity was like XS's suspicion that time because he's the one who 'probably' has that skill to cripple him. As the story goes on, it isn't that sword deity. This is from my understanding.
1 0
