So the people I ship areTLC x Fang ZhouTLC x Liu YanTLC x Chi YunTLC x Shen langhuanTLC x PuzhuTLC x Xue XianziPuzhu…
Reapeting no romance is your go to, then proceed to ship the dude with everyone including other dude yike if a goat or minotaur in farm appear in the show you would ship it Female sexual fantasy at it finest weirder and weirder even in non romantic drama.
The drama was alright. It felt like a bunch of short dramas I've watched in the past combined into one. I was…
what do you mean ? Every drama as that "strong FL" trope nowdays its not the fault of the writers that the nature of Female end up always dumder than the ML like nature correct itself always...
I think people are missing the point when they say they can’t empathize with the mother. You absolutely can.…
You are projecting ! because if she mistreated , invisible, exhausting, and being taken for granted. Imagine him being beaten constatly gaslight and undervalue from day one
Tom didn't know that you hate Kim Soo hyun yet Choo young woo is being called a problematic person and being called…
@ari baby girl you are too late Kim Sae Ron is dead and the reason are her family and people like you who harrass everyone without proof you so narrow minded that you can't deviate from your little line otherwise your own world would crumble what a pathetic being
witch hunt have good day ahead !