K-Drama
Replying to Turkic Korean LatinaGLBa • Jan 24, 2026
Title The Rose
where did you watch?
I watched this a long time ago on dramacool but the website doesn't work anymore you can try kisskh or kiss Asian
2 1
On Duang with You • Jan 24, 2026
Title Duang with You
Omg can't wait anymore
5 0
Replying to samihadgaf • Sep 25, 2025
Title Tell the World I Love You
kisskh
Couldn't find it
0 0
On Twelve Letters • Aug 31, 2025
Title Twelve Letters Spoiler
After the ending of ep 7 i can't bring myself to watch ep 8 please tang yixun don't go to jail i just can't take it i really hope they can change the future
2 2
On Twelve Letters • Aug 30, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
I don't know why this drama is only rated 8.3 it is just unfair it deserves a higher rating
12 4
On Twelve Letters • Aug 29, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
This is much better than i had expected i wish more people see this drama it is really good
8 0
On Namping Napatsakorn Pingmuang • Aug 23, 2025
Person Namping Napatsakorn Pingmuang
Finally someone changed the profile picture i also tried to change it but i couldn't
16 0
On Soul Mate • Aug 18, 2025
Title Soul Mate
Seriously Netflix is just being a bitch at this point just fucking release it must you toture us before releasing the show
4 0
Replying to cappied • May 12, 2025
Game The worst BL series?
I absolutely loved Middleman's love, never understood why some people don't like it
Because of yim's acting
0 1
Tejsii • May 3, 2025
Game MOST OVERRATED S KOREAN ACTRESS
Iu what
1 3
Replying to malta • May 1, 2025
Game Create your own kdrama and a get a beautiful drawing
So there was only 2 result
The is r1 r2 and r3
0 0
Replying to iregisteredinapril2025 • Apr 30, 2025
Game Who is more beautiful
Both aren't natural, but I prefer Wongyoung in appearance because Karina is really a plastic surgery maniac -…
Okay this is too much dude stop being an asshole and just for your information wonyoung also got plastic surgery not that there is anything wrong with that but why the hell are you attacking karina alone and she was pretty even before her surgery
0 0
Replying to It_s_Aditi • Apr 30, 2025
Game Create your own kdrama and a get a beautiful drawing
R2 🤔🤔🤔
It is random
1 1
On Lu Yu Xiao • Apr 25, 2025
Person Lu Yu Xiao
I was memorized with her in my journey to you she stole the spotlight in that drama
6 0
Replying to Grey • Apr 25, 2025
Game Guess the bl drama from the object
omg pls make this game able to play multiple times. I got only 1 right T_T
Fixed it
1 1
Snowlit • Apr 23, 2025
Game Fast Game
How to edit a game so can retake the quiz
0 1
Replying to MTSS_2022 • Apr 23, 2025
Game Guess the kdrama sudden death
how to retake quiz wth
I don't know how to edit the game so that you can retake it
1 0
Marshmallow • Apr 20, 2025
Game Guess the bl drama from the object
I really don't know how to do it if you can tell me then i can edit it
0 0
Replying to Life of Mingderella • Apr 10, 2025
Game Who is more attractive
wookie~ all the way
What does that mean
0 0
Replying to Lushhh • Apr 7, 2025
Game Guess the cdrama from the fanart
what does R1 mean?
I also don't know i am not that familiar with this quiz i tried to change it but i don't know how
0 0
