News
On High School Return of a Gangster • May 30, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Nahh i really enjoy 1st ep untill the second guy pop out w his gay look lol DROPPED
3 4
Replying to CostumeHEA • May 27, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
I regret the dynamics of the brainstorming battles. FX was extremely manipulative and seemed to understand everyone's…
lol i don’t trust Chancellor Lin
0 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 26, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
plot twist << Chen ping ping can walk
0 4
Replying to gullible-ad • May 26, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
you should! :D you'll be hooked by the end of the 2nd ep lol
ok i’ll give another try
1 0
Replying to noir • May 26, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I am so angry at the ML because why is he not keeping an eye on his actual blood daughter and spending quality…
both Lead is trash especially the fl
4 1
On The Atypical Family • May 26, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
Can’t finish episode 1 lol
0 2
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 23, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Imo this S2 is fkn insane.. Dark comedy
8 1
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 20, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2 Spoiler
I thought FX is a prince ?
1 5
Replying to ender1979 • May 14, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
well, the entire novel and drama is about people trying to outscheme each other.so yeah, the tag makes completely…
yeah right ! I mean i didn’t see the tag
0 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 12, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
scheming tag?
0 2
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 12, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
3 days feels like 3 years
1 0
On Burning Flames • Apr 10, 2024
Title Burning Flames
Qiao in Gui mu voice 😂
3 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 10, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
thought it’s 39 eps why is there only 37 on wetv
0 1
Replying to drama lover • Mar 26, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Question: Will Mo Fang be in a relationship? I really want him to be happy.
idc bout him, why does he always disrespect ml as if he stands a chance against him
3 2
Replying to missrandomthoughts • Mar 23, 2024
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
I don't know when I will ever watch this drama or if I would ever watch it, lol
FR idk how to start
1 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 19, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Okay I’m loving this
3 0
On Mouse • Feb 16, 2024
Title Mouse
don’t mind the reviews, Give a try
5 0
On Moving • Jan 14, 2024
Title Moving
on eps 4 , bored asf
0 0
On My Demon • Jan 1, 2024
Title My Demon
feels kinda boring & predictable imo
22 2
Replying to kasp_eddie • Jan 1, 2024
Title My Demon
they're hot af but I'm sorry it's kinda boring
Tbh same predictable drama
6 1
