News
On Dominator of Martial Gods • Jan 1, 2024
Title Dominator of Martial Gods
OP ml
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Dec 31, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
Ep.25
oh ok
0 0
On The Last Immortal • Dec 31, 2023
Title The Last Immortal Spoiler
which eps A yin died?
0 19
Replying to Handsome Siblings • Dec 19, 2023
Title Handsome Siblings
Replying to deleted comment
they both got hole
1 0
Replying to BingeWatcher • Nov 24, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
it's been a month but I can't move on this drama his fucking wife betray her she in whole drama try to change…
can’t understand a word
15 4
Replying to NovaSparkle • Jul 2, 2023
Title Legend of Fu Yao
don't watch, trust me
it’s a masterpiece watch it fr yourselves
7 0
Replying to CEL1NE • Jun 4, 2023
Title Ever Night
This drama was good, but the way the male lead is obsessed with the female lead is kinda weird
in Season 2 not 1 ..
0 0
On Ever Night Season 2 • Jun 4, 2023
Title Ever Night Season 2
The change spoiled everything..
1 0
Replying to Ejima_Ebube042 • Jun 4, 2023
Title The Moon Brightens for You
Does the male lead ever get strong?
then I’m not watching , can’t stand the sickly act
0 0
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • May 29, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
Even if it is not a best drama ever on terms of production, i was still enjoying it but for some reason after…
pls tag spoiler
1 1
On Bloodhounds • May 26, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
damn only 8
0 0
Replying to castawaydish • May 21, 2023
Title New Smiling Proud Wanderer
One of the worst Wuxia i've seen tbh it's so bad.
add spoiler tag pls, already lost interest
0 0
Replying to ADramaTea • May 18, 2023
Review Till the End of the Moon
Hi, I am wondering how you've been able to watch all of the episodes already? Youku VIP?
it’s all out on kissasian
0 0
On The Ingenious One • May 15, 2023
Title The Ingenious One
planning to watch , Weak ML ?
0 4
Replying to Yibo • May 10, 2023
Title Royal Highness
Thanks for the reviewer for saving my time. I'm not interested watching a guy with multiple women. Not my cup…
def what I’m looking for but No Eng sub .. I’m tired of one Woman multiple Men 😤
9 1
nfabjoy • May 10, 2023
Review Money Flower
fake reviews ,
0 1
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • May 9, 2023
Title Vigilante
Please be super dark and gruesome.- No (stupid) comedy.- No romance which someone already mentioned. If they secretly…
I hate comedies lol
0 0
On Back from the Brink • May 8, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
waiting!! 🙂 I’m just craving the Tags ..
2 0
On Battle through the Heaven • May 8, 2023
Title Battle through the Heaven
the other Ruler sword is Badass ..
0 0
On The Great Ruler • May 8, 2023
Title The Great Ruler
can’t start this show.. Lol seems like I’m watching kids
4 0
