News
Meng Po • Feb 14, 2025
Photo Photo
I really hope Jing Chao will have lots of scenes in this drama
1 0
On The Epoch of Miyu • Feb 14, 2025
Title The Epoch of Miyu
I really hope Jing Chao will have lots of scenes in this drama
5 0
Yuchen • Feb 14, 2025
Photo Photo
I am going to watch this drama only for Jing Chao !!!
0 0
On Generation to Generation • Feb 14, 2025
Title Generation to Generation
I am planning to watch this drama only for Jing Chao
0 0
On Gimlet Eyes • Jan 12, 2025
Title Gimlet Eyes
Filming of this drama started in January last year and it was completed on time. I really hope we can see this drama very very soon: I cannot wait to see a drama with Jing Chao as the main male lead!!!
8 0
On Jing Chao • Apr 16, 2024
Person Jing Chao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
4 0
Replying to wdr1314 • Mar 19, 2024
Title Ode to Joy Season 5
When will it come out worldwide with Eng Subs.? I live in Philippines. I really want to watch Season %.
It is available on youtube
0 2
On Housework Talent • Jan 12, 2024
Title Housework Talent
I watched Housework Talent (2023) Episodes 17-18-19-20 only because Jing Chao was in the show! I enjoyed the lovely relationship between Jing Chao and his wife Xiao Li Lin.
3 0
Replying to Sugar Crown • May 26, 2023
Person Jing Chao
Is he in any good drama that has a happy ending ? ~ i only watched gentleman of east 8th but the others mostly…
Watch Warm and Sweet: a lovely contemporary drama about two women in their 30s facing issues with their job, parents, friends, and above all love. Jing Chao is in it and has a relevant role and I guess a happy ending (I have not seen the last episode yet!) His character experiences a lot of growing-up and evolution. Highly recommended!
5 0
On Jing Chao • May 4, 2023
Person Jing Chao
Wow I really like this new profile picture!!!
6 0
On Warm and Sweet • May 2, 2023
Title Warm and Sweet
Finally, Warm and Sweet will start tomorrow 3 May 2023 - I cannot wait to watch this new drama!!!
3 0
On Jing Chao • Apr 15, 2023
Person Jing Chao
Have a very Happy Birthday Chao Ge
2 0
On We Are the Best Ten Years • Mar 30, 2023
Title We Are the Best Ten Years
Where can I see this drama with English subtitles please?
2 0
On Burning • Jan 16, 2023
Title Burning
I am watching this drama and it I like it very much! The story is very interesting: it involves more generations and a crime case. There is some romance but not enough :D
1 0
On Jing Chao • Jan 14, 2023
Person Jing Chao
I really like Jing Chao: he is a very good actor and he is goodlooking and likes to have a laugh. Even if he always plays very serious characters, not very lucky in love. I really hope to see all his dramas and more new dramas and movies.
9 0
one_more_episode • Jan 14, 2023
Photo Photo
They look so beautiful together!!!
0 0
fangirlinph • Jan 14, 2023
Photo Photo
They look like such a happy little family <3
0 0
fangirlinph • Jan 14, 2023
Photo Photo
Costumes in this drama are really amazing! *_*
0 0
fangirlinph • Jan 14, 2023
Photo Photo
I love Mu Ze ^_^
1 0
