Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 31, 2023
  • Awards Received: Emotional Bandage1
Replying to Soichiro Honda • 13 hours ago
Review Marry Me!
Thank you so much! I hope you liked my review.
You’re welcome, I did!
0 0
Soichiro Honda • 14 hours ago
Review Marry Me!
Hey so you reminded me one of my first and favorite jdrama🥹. Absolutely adorable , I love this drama.
0 2
Replying to ella • 6 days ago
its fiction. Do you also get the ick with violence, death, theft, lies, injury, pain, rape, disfigurement, fraud,…
I will just come in with the defending fiction. If you think about it, most people get their mindset changed by a movie or drama they watch, most of them are fiction too, so even if you want to say you can separate from reality and fiction, you honestly can’t because we have so many murders who get their ideas from fictional characters and movies/dramas. You really can’t separate them. If an author who’s a sociopath or a psychopath writes a fictional story/book that they’re writing about how to kll a person in the most brutally cruelest way and publishes it, people would read it and you never know who’d kidnap a person just to try that method from the fictional book. You can never separate fiction from reality, yes it’s fiction but humans learn things, a thing or two (or even more) from fiction stories too. And that’s why, I say it’s your opinion on how you see the world and people’s actions, I don’t care, but if (only if) you decide to believe that you absolutely can separate it with how imperfect humans are, that’s risky.

Btw a man or women can see this drama and convince their partners to try getting away from each other, getting a different partner for a month just to see what binds them together that others don’t have (not saying that’s how the drama is, I haven’t watched it yet so it’s your decision to take this or not). It’s that simple, people see, people get interested, people involve it/bring it into their lives.
1 0
Replying to researchscum • 10 days ago
my expectation to high. sigh! what a let down.
Oh wow, what do you consider a high story quality drama then?
0 0
On Night Has Come • 10 days ago
The parents really. If grief for goodness sake how were they able to kidnap peoples kids in put them in a game lab.

The mum is so unreasonable because even some students didn’t know her daughter. The best friend, it’s not up to her to stop her best friend, the parents should’ve stopped and make sure their daughter is okay, as if it was even the non standby’s responsibility for their child.
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 28, 2026
Why not 🤔
Totally the vibe in marketing industry. Seen some outfit way worse😭
7 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 13, 2026
The show is good. Regarding the scandals on both sides, both are equally wrong and as bad. There’s no such a thing as she did it worse or he did it worse. They all did it worse. Let’s calm down and hold both parties accountable. One wrong for supporting her bloody rich family and him wrong for supporting his pdfla friend.
8 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Jul 28, 2026
Thank God it's over tomorrow, because holy hell, this has been so damn annoying. And that random "Senegal"…
Did someone force you to finish it..?
4 0
Replying to Asma • Jul 19, 2026
I want to rewatch but now 7 years later I'm too old to see 78 episodes lmao life is too short
Literally what I was thinking, few minutes ago Loll, I’m contemplating whether I should watch all or stop halfway but it would feel good to finish it all so I think I’ll just admire from afar..
1 0
On Sold Out on You • May 29, 2026
Mom was the worst character in here, they didn’t need to go back to how they used to be, she’s just a very bad mother.

Villain was everywhere, he wanted to be pitied but somehow wanted to torture the male lead but the end him becoming a victim for what reason..?? He’s been victimizing others to begin with!
1 0
On We Are All Trying Here • May 25, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here Spoiler
The two sisters hugging.
When dongman was asked about his worst memory..
Weather man’s “ Nature makes you feel like you’re uncontrollable” (might’ve not put it rightly but ifykyk).
Jinman finding peace in his daughter’s discovery.
The two sisters liking the Man brothers🥹.
Masterpiece. Ending wasn’t too much, and not too little.
With it being realistic, the story was ended in a good way, we can see that dongman still struggled as he always had but since he never gave up, he still didn’t give up ( shoutout to the people encouraging him too), the mother and daughter didn’t need to end up on good terms, writer not making the sisters hate each other, and dongman y Eunha’s relationship being such a big comforting thing to us was just so sweet.

Moral of the story, have some sense of humor! ( it wouldn’t apply to anyone and that’s okay ofc).
6 0
Replying to Michael louwe • May 25, 2026
... I think HDM comforted Eun A by telling her how he got duped into buying the WW2 vintage winter leather trench…
Woah man, this is well said I have no other words to say. Absolutely beautiful.
1 0
On We Are All Trying Here • May 24, 2026
I hope they’ll be a lot of edits to add to the space that’s left for the additional episodes we couldn’t get😭 . I like how they said “this drama is going to be realistic and it will stay that way” no dramatic scenes or anything added that’s completely unnecessary! (Not sure about the last ep ofc but hopefully we won’t get disappointed).
5 0
On We Are All Trying Here • May 24, 2026
Absolute cinema. I love this drama, the fact that I literally said “dongman, go and comfort your girl” and not only did he comfort her in the funniest way possible, he taught her stupid ex a lesson, wasn’t dramatic but jeez it felt satisfying!
18 3
Replying to meko • May 11, 2026
the plot is a mess, I feel like the only logical character is queen.
Can you reason with this claim?
What makes the queen’s actions logical?
6 1
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jan 11, 2026
FL is very spunky and lively. She’s not perfect but that’s realistic.
That’s what I thought too!
2 0