News
Replying to Moonzy • 29 days ago
Photo Photo
they are fucking blood related in show u incest
yr mind is in the gutter, I mean as a family, both look beautiful.
0 1
Replying to Love • Jul 23, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
I loved this drama despite its flaws. The acting was excellent, the chemistry was beautiful, and I enjoyed that…
100% agree
4 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 23, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
Love love love it...the Story, the sweet Romance...Too bad it's over now.
1 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 9, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
I'm not gay, but love this drama, tastefull sexy love scene's and cute story between them. The law/murder story interesting too...
3 1
Hayat • Jul 3, 2026
Photo Photo
Sexy Uncle & niece
0 3
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Jul 3, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
Yessssssss....LDW in action again...first season was fab.....
4 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
I loved it, last episode made me cry for both...
1 0
On Pearl in Red • Jun 12, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
So Dumb, why not marry her true love & together take over the company, why such a long road with this fake marriage. The writers take us on a ride, are we, the audience, so dumb...stupid way to use the Chloe character. The other characters are enjoyable. Murder Mom...totally psycho, no ethnics at all. A total trailor trash...
0 5
Lily Alice • Oct 24, 2023
Article Lee Dong Wook is a Popular Influencer Who Enjoys Singlehood in the K-Movie "Single in Seoul"
Another masterpiece of Dong Wook, I'm sure....
2 0