Celebrity
Replying to QueerDudeGermany • Dec 19, 2023
List out and proud BL Actors
I'm not 100% sure about both of them. It also might be totally over the top fanservice
The entire internet has seen this stuff. Yet you've added all kinds of obscure actors without citing sources. Hypocritical.
0 0
Replying to QueerDudeGermany • Dec 10, 2023
List out and proud BL Actors
Nope he doesn't came out as the other ones...
PP Krit has been very clear in recent months.
0 0
Replying to QueerDudeGermany • Dec 10, 2023
List out and proud BL Actors
I'm not 100% sure about both of them. It also might be totally over the top fanservice
Sorry, in both cases, they have continued to be quite clear on things. I don't think Zee and NuNew could be any clearer at this point. They even did a whole retrospective of their relationship at a recent event.
2 2
Replying to Lukas Halvorsen • Dec 10, 2023
List out and proud BL Actors
A qualied guess would add the four stars of Love in the Air.
My guess is that Noeul and Peat are gay, but that Boss and Fort are straight and doing it for the money.
0 0
QueerDudeGermany • May 9, 2023
List out and proud BL Actors
You can safely add Max Lin and Shih Cheng-Xuan (both Taiwan). Max and Xuan actually dated openly. Not sure if they are still together. Also, and I can't believe I am giving in on this, but at this point, you can add Zee and NuNew in Thailand. I honestly thought that was fan service for a long time, but at this point, it's apparent that they are a real couple who also takes advantage of the attention.
0 4