Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 24, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Head in the Clouds
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 13, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Soulmate Screamer1
Replying to Precious • Jan 5, 2026
So that's why you gave it 1.0???
My "truth" doesn't matter atp bcuz the stats and your attitude says everything already. Goodbye.
18 0
Replying to Precious • Jan 5, 2026
So that's why you gave it 1.0???
So now it's a crime to be a drama lover and give good ratings? At least I don't downvote a drama and leave hateful comments for a drama I don't like. I just don't watch it period. I don't go around leaving comments like "cringe", complaining about the drama's ratings and insulting others when you're being hit with the truth.
24 4
Replying to Precious • Jan 5, 2026
Where can we see 👀 his follower count?
Np! 🤭😘
1 1
Replying to Precious • Jan 5, 2026
So that's why you gave it 1.0???
Omgg..I can see this account is such a hater..all their ratings are from 1.0 - 5.0.. unbelievable..
17 10
Replying to yogurt • Jan 5, 2026
He wore this shirt to filming Blossoms of Power too (after SAL finished) 250731 http://xhslink.com/o/wxb1xjp1hf…
He was lowkey promoting SAL omg..🤭
7 0
Replying to twinty • Jan 5, 2026
I thought that was in there? Here I go again confusing deleted scenes with the drama 😂
Samee omg..😂😅
3 1
Replying to Tkmin • Jan 5, 2026
Side effects of SAL..omg😂
Fr..🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to Tkmin • Jan 5, 2026
It happened a lot of times trust me..🤣 There was also another time when they were in the car and she winked…
I don't have the link..it was one of the bts I watched..If I ever find it I'll send it to you..🤣
1 6
Replying to Mephisto • Jan 5, 2026
wtf are these high ratings - i cant even get through the first ten minutes of cringe
I hope you're able to find another drama you will like
28 0
Replying to Momina • Jan 5, 2026
When she winks at him and he gets flustered. https://youtube.com/shorts/LPd13x9otmI?si=hzFMvdnQmIIpLYBh
It happened a lot of times trust me..🤣 There was also another time when they were in the car and she winked at him and he reacted the same lol..
12 27
Replying to Momina • Jan 5, 2026
Everyone is going through it 😂😂 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZNRMWgqpX/
Side effects of SAL..omg😂
6 2
Replying to Momina • Jan 5, 2026
When his clothes became hers 🤭https://youtube.com/shorts/9vZ3O3URn2A?si=1gMhaFf7uLlMnShR
Yes..and another time too when they finally did it lol so 2x basically 🤣
3 1
Replying to Momina • Jan 5, 2026
Deema can't move on too 🤣 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZNRM7JqRd/
She's just like all of us..🤣
17 1
Replying to yogurt • Jan 5, 2026
Me too hehe
You're doing amazing gurl 🤣🤣 Our love for SAL knows no bound atp..🤣
1 2
Replying to Tkmin • Jan 5, 2026
That's super exciting! Share it with us in the Moon Cafe so we can see.. when you have the chance lol🤭
Can't wait to see!🤭🥰
1 0