Yess..what he endured was beyond what a normal person has gone through. He deserves all the love and happiness in life. I'm glad mumu was his ray of sunshine, salvation and hope. She was the reason that allowed him to keep pushing through this challenging life struggle..😭 They finally got their happy ending and I'm so happy for them!
I am so happy that they showcased Esther Yu's talents and included that dance scene with the group of girls from…
While we're on that wedding scene topic, I'm just gonna post the one where the audio isn't edited in and you can hear fireworks and them dancing to the song of Bruno Mars- Marry You.. For those who haven't seen it yet..❤️ https://x.com/j_pinkmatcha/status/2004915588196696296?s=20
I knew you were gonna ask lol! 😅 I've been searching and scrolling thru it for a while now and finally I found it! 😩 Here you go, just for you lol 😚 The ones you've seen has the audio edited in, this is the real audio, there's fireworks too and you hear bruno mars song https://x.com/j_pinkmatcha/status/2004915588196696296?s=20
https://x.com/j_pinkmatcha/status/2004915588196696296?s=20
https://x.com/j_pinkmatcha/status/2004915588196696296?s=20