Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 41 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 6, 2023

Friends

Replying to MsMiNi • Sep 12, 2024
Complete version (No eng sub):https://youtu.be/V0lLjRptnPs?si=9HN7hebZLr6F5m9OCut version (Eng Sub):https://youtu.be/ikwWAClZ_kc?si=6TfCLaYUVImXp2_5Modern…
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to holic89 • Sep 4, 2024
If I’m not mistaken, it’s the first poem from Songs of My Heart《詠懷詩》by Eastern Han Dynasty poet,…
It is indeed. Even in the poor translation I realized that it is a masterpiece. I love it! Thank you very much!
0 0
On What Will You Do, Ieyasu? • Aug 27, 2024
This is a very clever drama. It subtly combines Kyōgen, folklore, parody and highly dramatic moments. Those of you who complain about the lack of historical truth, remember that this is not a documentary. Enjoy!
4 1
Replying to Mantis • Jun 7, 2024
Title Garo
Heyo I don't know if you're still looking for an order to watch it into or you've already found it :'D But I'm…
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to Mubee • May 9, 2024
Title Joy of Life
VIKI but VIKI has chinese subs with Eng subs so I believe better to watch on We tv
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to sjadvocate • May 9, 2024
There is no release date for JOL3 given Wang Juan (screenwriter) is still working on the script for JOL3. The…
Thank you!
0 0
On Joy of Life • May 8, 2024
Title Joy of Life
Does anyone know which site has a better translation? Viki? Tencent? etc. Thank you!
0 3
On Sakra • Apr 21, 2024
Title Sakra
Excellent fighting scenes! However, if you don't already know the story, you won't understand much.
1 0
Replying to Eko • Mar 29, 2024
Title Immortality
you can in the top bar click explore and choose top shows/ most popular shows etc. than narrow it down to genres…
Thank you
2 0
On Immortality • Mar 28, 2024
Title Immortality
Hi! Can someone, please, tell me where I can find a comprehensive list of all period drama? I waste a lot of time looking for what series to watch...
4 2