Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 41 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 6, 2023

Friends

On Love and Sword • Feb 28, 2025
If the script for the female lead didn't try so hard to be comical, this series would be ok. Even with this time travel nonsense.
4 2
Replying to Taishi Miwa • Feb 5, 2025
Title SPEC: Life
On 2nd season drag down list
I will do my best. If I can't find them, can you help me? Do you know where I can watch them?
0 0
Replying to Taishi Miwa • Feb 5, 2025
Title SPEC: Life
On 2nd season drag down list
Thankyou very much! I found it! Thank you!
0 2
On SPEC: Life • Feb 5, 2025
Title SPEC: Life
Anyone know where to watch this? Netflix released only ”spec: birth”
0 4
Replying to Anusaya • Jan 30, 2025
trailer;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MahjSomoNzM
Can you please tell me where I can watch it with English subtitles?
0 0
On Siren • Jan 6, 2025
Title Siren
I cant find it anywhere.... Can somebody tell me where I can watch it? Thank you
1 3