Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 41 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 6, 2023

Friends

Replying to LaFayetteArises • May 10, 2025
Thank you so much for the link. I searched on Youtube but this did not come up in my search results. So I am forever…
I'm glad I could be of help.
0 0
Replying to krauss • May 10, 2025
Thank you. Is he still doing it though? It is still at 22 videos.
There's a 5 month gap between the first episode and the 22nd episode. Sorry, I don't know if he needs more time for translation or if he abandoned the project.
1 5
Replying to GenevieveFieraru • May 6, 2025
I couldn't find it either. Just the official page of the drama on Weibohttps://m.weibo.cn/u/7942919847?luicode=10000011&lfid=1005057942919847Maybe…
Thank you very much!
0 0
Replying to Midnightshadowcat • May 5, 2025
I found this on YouTube Moxi Action Movie channel.Listed as Mermaids Battle Kunlun/Fantasy Action & Romance Movie…
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to GenevieveFieraru • May 5, 2025
I couldn't find it either. Just the official page of the drama on Weibohttps://m.weibo.cn/u/7942919847?luicode=10000011&lfid=1005057942919847Maybe…
What a pitty! I would have liked to watch it...
0 2
Replying to ReDoc • May 5, 2025
Link (No Eng Sub): https://www.douyin.com/search/%E5%8F%88%E8%A7%81%E6%AC%A7%E9%98%B3%E4%BF%AE?modal_id=7446257401482710287&type=general
It looks interesting. Pitty it doesn't have eng subs
0 0
Replying to R6ex • Apr 24, 2025
Title Mystic Tales
Good show! Finished it in 2 days, and enjoyed its interesting mix of demons and slayers ideas. Short episodes,…
Please, can you tell me where did you watch it? Thank you
0 2
Replying to intimewithyou • Apr 20, 2025
hi, does anyone know where to watch this? i can't find it anywhere
search The Black Swindler on myasiantv
0 0
Replying to ST786 • Apr 20, 2025
where to watch if anyone has link please share it
search on myasiantv The Black Swindler
0 0
Replying to GenevieveFieraru • Apr 19, 2025
Season 1 is translated in english on YouTube up to episode 49 (the playlist has 22 videos, but each video is over…
I dont know, sorry. Try to search directly on youtube. The search query has to be this: 💕The Glory of Tang Dynasty【Full-length drama】大唐荣耀【完整未删减版】
0 0