Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 41 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 6, 2023

Friends

Replying to Cocoberry • Oct 24, 2025
Title Blood River
Me 🙋but in anime only until ep 26, or ep 12 in this drama, so after that, we don't know what will happen.
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Noel • Oct 12, 2025
Title Mystic Tales
Hopefully, Viki will pick this up. 🤞
Check dailymotion.
0 0
Replying to 13688664 • Oct 12, 2025
Title Mystic Tales
When and where to watch, and why there is no hype about this one, it seems interesting?
Check dailymotion.
0 0
Replying to Kasia Krakowianka • Oct 12, 2025
Title Mystic Tales
I am not able to see this on Sohu or any other place -not even original without subs. Is anybody watching this?
Check dailymotion.
1 0
Replying to Kumaxell • Oct 12, 2025
Title Mystic Tales
Request the show on VIKI and maybe they will get it and sub it. https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie
Check dailymotion.
1 0
Replying to Vali • Aug 31, 2025
That trailer is old, before the attack happened
I see, I wasn't aware of that. With how much interest some fans have in the lives of actors, I wonder if they really enjoy watching dramas or if they just like the actors and that's it.
1 1