News Replying to MondayValentine • Sep 1, 2026
Title Remnants of Gold Spoiler
Hi guys where can I watch ep 9 can’t find it anywhere and do anyone know a good link to download Chinese drama…
you can watch it on kisskh.co
1 2
Replying to Anthony Tumiwa • Aug 24, 2026
Title Jiu Zhou Qian Qiu Ling
this movie is available on iqiyi china, but not international version.anyone know if this one is related to Jiu…
You can watch it on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXcNYPcxs1I
0 0
Replying to GenevieveFieraru • Aug 24, 2026
Title Iryu Team Medical Dragon 4
Season 1 is available on Netflix
Yes
0 0
Replying to vladimir junior • Aug 24, 2026
Title Iryu Team Medical Dragon 4
is there any chance for me to watch this series? does anyone know where to watch this that still accessible
Season 1 is available on Netflix
0 2
Replying to 14thnoah • Aug 7, 2026
Title The Longest Day in Chang'an Spoiler
Everything was near perfect except for the final episode. The final episode was also good, don't get me wrong,…
I had the same impression on the first viewing. Then, on the second viewing, I understood: there was no happy ending. The ending is in black and white, which means they died. And the questions we don't get answered are like in our lives: nothing is very clear.
0 0
On The Longest Day in Chang'an • Aug 7, 2026
Title The Longest Day in Chang'an Spoiler
Only on the second viewing did I understand the ending in black and white... On the first viewing I was furious that such an exceptional series could end with with an unnatural happy ending. But no, it doesn't... It's truly a masterpiece!
1 0
On Judge Dee's Mystery • Jul 19, 2026
Title Judge Dee's Mystery
There is also a special episode on youku. Has anyone watched it?
0 0
Replying to GenevieveFieraru • Jul 19, 2026
Title Kenzo Kitakata: Suikoden
Hi! Have you had any luck? I couldn't find it anywhere except Drama Otaku, where it is necessary to have an account,…
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to izaya5k • Jul 1, 2026
Title Consultant: Shi wo Shippitsu Suru Otoko
Yeaah I never trusted the accountant.I wonder if Izaki will be able to actually kill her!!I am loving this drama…
Hi, please can you tell me where you watched it?
1 2
Replying to Priyodorshee • Jul 1, 2026
Title A Town of Blooming Forget-Me-Nots Spoiler
Aetherissubs on twitter will sub this
Unfortunately, only for the lucky ones who have an account on DO...
2 0
Replying to GenevieveFieraru • Jun 19, 2026
Title Kenzo Kitakata: Suikoden Spoiler
Hi! Have you had any luck? I couldn't find it anywhere except Drama Otaku, where it is necessary to have an account,…
I found the first episode. Who knows if the others will appear online. Still, it's better than nothing. https://kisskh.dk/series/suikoden-2026/
1 0
Replying to Shams_ • Jun 19, 2026
Title Song of the Samurai: Youthful Days in Edo Spoiler
truly hope this will be available with eng sub or a fansub will pick it up!
The series has eight episodes in total. You can watch the first six episodes here. The last two have not yet been released online. https://lb2.lookmovie2.to/
1 0
Replying to Ruth • Jun 19, 2026
Title Song of the Samurai: Youthful Days in Edo Spoiler
Where can I watch this with English subs?
The series has eight episodes in total. You can watch the first six episodes here. The last two have not yet been released online. https://lb2.lookmovie2.to/
0 0
Replying to hitorigurashi • Jun 19, 2026
Title Song of the Samurai: Youthful Days in Edo Spoiler
whats the difference between this and the 6 episode version?
The series has eight episodes in total. You can watch the first six episodes here. The last two have not yet been released online. https://lb2.lookmovie2.to/
0 0
Replying to Chinese Empress • Jun 19, 2026
Title Song of the Samurai: Youthful Days in Edo Spoiler
where can i find it with english subs?
The series has eight episodes in total. You can watch the first six episodes here. The last two have not yet been released online. https://lb2.lookmovie2.to/
2 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
How sad... MXY's friend is going to be heartbroken... :(
3 1
On Blades of the Guardians • Jun 17, 2026
Title Blades of the Guardians
Excellent!
1 0
Replying to L K • Jun 17, 2026
Title Blades of the Guardians
This is not available on kisskh? 😔
It is now available on kisskh
0 0
Replying to Lala • Jun 10, 2026
Title The Unlawful Wife
First 6 eps with machine translated subs here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP8wjFJqgbg
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to GenevieveFieraru • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I agree. Do you know if there is another option?
Thank you.
1 0