K-Drama Replying to ONLYCDRAMA • Jul 29, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
Every day one ep ?
Did this drama is getting famous in China or not
0 0
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Jul 29, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I just found out that both CZY and ZLS are reliable archers, I watched the two of them last night at an archery…
Yeah he is actually good in almost all the sports.....he also plays basketball football very well too
11 1
On The Princess and the Werewolf • Jul 29, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
I must say that chen zheyuan is much better than most of his contemporaries actors.....I mean he is just flawless, whatever role he played he played with perfection....He is a full packages 😘😍😍
24 1
Replying to Starrynight • Jul 29, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
He really acts two characters in a very well-done way...even I'm starting to think they're two separate characters…
Yeah ....it's very difficult to carry two roles at the same time.....kudos to him....I also think he is the best in everything he does except singing 😜
4 1
Replying to Jonathan • Jul 29, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
For the first time in a drama i wish theML leave her at the end...
But why😂
2 2
Replying to Aneeekhabie • Jul 28, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Hidden love and when i fly towards you which will i watch first please
Hidden love is far better than WIFTY.....because it is a typical high school drama ,nothing special there......but in hidden love the story is very realistic and it touches the core of heart ❤️
9 0
Replying to Savage queen • Jul 28, 2023
Title Hidden Love
What is baggage area means
Ooh sorry.... sometimes keywords knows more than typer😂
1 0
Replying to MikaM • Jul 28, 2023
Title Hidden Love
cute fact about Hidden Love:" have you ever seen a scene where 100,000 people confessed in the barrage area at…
What is baggage area means
0 3
On The White Olive Tree • Jul 27, 2023
Title The White Olive Tree
What is story of this drama
0 0
Replying to abee • Jul 27, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
I’m not sure how to properly describe it but When I Fly Towards You is more direct and romance focused. The…
Thanks a lot for describing it.....I will give it a try
1 1
On When I Fly Towards You • Jul 27, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
Is there any difference this and other high school drama ( our secret, river runs through it, ALISB) because it got the highest rating....I am just curious to know the reason behind the hype it getting
1 5
Replying to Naenae • Jul 27, 2023
Title Hidden Love
My kdrama mutuals still can't stop talking about it 🤭
Yeah .....I think in terms of viewers also....it has many viewers than currently ongoing drama
6 0
Replying to Switlabs04 • Jul 25, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Here’s more data https://twitter.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1683423615621136386?s=20
When did I ever say bad things about hidden love.....sorry for the trouble but I was just curious.. its all depend on you how you take it (either positive or negative).....btw I love xiao zhan and I am not telling anything bad about him or his drama ....I was just asking about the popularity of data ..pls don't misinterpretate 🙏.....have a good day🤟😊
1 0
Replying to Switlabs04 • Jul 25, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Here’s more data https://twitter.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1683423615621136386?s=20
I am not slandering anybody...I am just curious because that drama was not that good.....I mean his acting was good but I don't like overall drama....
1 2
On Dark Night and Dawn • Jul 25, 2023
Title Dark Night and Dawn
Who is the writer of this drama
0 3
Replying to Switlabs04 • Jul 25, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Here’s more data https://twitter.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1683423615621136386?s=20
How can xiao zhan character became no. 1.... his drama was not even that popular.....
3 8
Replying to asnkimdes • Jul 23, 2023
Article Dream Drama Pairings (Chinese Version)
If all of them have drama together,I watch. I have a lot of pair dream cdrama couple but one of it I want to see…
Yeah I agree chen zheyuan and Wang churan would be great ...since they would visual couple
2 0
Replying to 10542197 • Jul 22, 2023
Title Hidden Love
If you loved this drama and don't want haters to bring down the rating then verify your accounts, overall rating…
Thanks for the information
1 0
Replying to frost • Jul 22, 2023
Title Hidden Love
why did the rank go down? I do however get that hype can kill the enjoyment though. But it’s deffo worth the…
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭........
2 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • Jul 22, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
It depends on what you like...Legend of Anle is a serious historical drama (with a few funny moments) with a slow-burn…
Yeah I agree it kind of hilarious 😂 that they mixed subtlest also
0 0