K-Drama Replying to porkman • Dec 21, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
I'm having an odd problem with this show. The fast-paced and eventful storytelling worked well for the backstory…
the writer definitely toned down the pace in episode 5, i’m glad for that but I enjoyed both pacing either way lol
4 0
Replying to JamesDelaighman • Dec 21, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
Im Ji, beautiful & mature woman in acting, but, Choo Young, is not worthy to be an ML partner with her. But, it's…
for me it’s the other way around he actually look really good in saeguk compared to his other dramas lol
1 0
Replying to Vals Stor • Dec 17, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
I think the calendar of upcoming ep is wrong. 5 and 6 are already aired
It’s an illegal leak
4 1
On The Tale of Lady Ok • Dec 12, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
Episode 4 on sunday again when I’ve been waiting for a week
2 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Dec 12, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok Spoiler
where is everyone watching this?
Hitv
0 0
On The Tale of Lady Ok • Dec 9, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
They really made us wait every week for this and guess what I’m seated until the end!! Amazing FL and anyway I ship both Taeyoung X Seunghwi and Taeyoung X Yoongyeom.
7 2
Replying to TL Dramas • Dec 7, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
Okay so confused and had to watch the wanted poster scene three times and still confused is the ML two dudes????…
Yes played by the same actor, that guard identity is still unknown whether he’s seunghwi’s doppalganger/twins but he is the son of the magistrate
4 1
Replying to thankyounext • Dec 6, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
Postponed to Sunday instead, but same time. They should do back to back episode 3-4 I can’t wait that long
yes omg I think I saw like before today’s news they have few upcoming episodes to be cancelled already now just adds more to it lol
2 1
Replying to 11747049 • Dec 6, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
I wonder if ep3 will also get postponed due to the potential votings tomorrow
Postponed to Sunday instead, but same time. They should do back to back episode 3-4 I can’t wait that long
2 3
On The Queen Who Crowns • Dec 6, 2024
Title The Queen Who Crowns
Two of my queens from the glory in sageuk ofc I need to watch
3 0
Replying to wishes • Dec 6, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
the ratings are going up and down 😭😭 GUYS TRUST, IT'S SO GOOD AND UNIQUE
mdl have always been like that lol I think I know why but one thing for sure tv ratings + OTT speak for themselves. This show is currently no1 netflix korea and also top 10 in asian countries too🤷🏻♀️
4 0
Replying to whatasinwhatasin • Dec 6, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
Someone theorized that magistrate twin is ML and not seunghwi. If this is truly the case, i’ll be totally bummed.…
Nahh I think he was some kind of twist but seunghwi is defo the ML, he is in the blurb and first in character line up after Gudeok. Gudeok can take both of them I totally understand her🤣
2 0
Replying to Kasamoto • Dec 6, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok Spoiler
Man, I was excited for Baek yi, she was fun
same she was a cutie but she was the motive fake ok taeyoung realizing she have to do something for people like her becase she love baekyi sm🥹
2 1
Replying to chikiyiki • Dec 5, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
wait im kinda confused, have we seen her brother yet?
not yet I think, either they will show him later or he will remained unknown lol
2 0
Replying to Mitanshi Kumari • Dec 2, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
I'm dropping this comment here to come back later when this show finishes airing because so far I feel like this…
no :’)) praying we will get happy ending
1 0
On The Tale of Lady Ok • Dec 2, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
double ratings rise as it should
6 0
Replying to Weirdooaddict • Dec 1, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
Is it just me or the male lead has a twin? Who the hell is that officer that looks like him?
Yes he is yeonkyeom, choo young woo will be playing 2 roles in this drama
1 1
On The Tale of Lady Ok • Dec 1, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
the episode 2 is fun too damn next week couldn’t come fast enough
3 0
Replying to thankyounext • Dec 1, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
Are we talking about the same actress thats been nominated in baeksang back to back and international acclaimed…
“poker face”? definitely not her lol infact she’s known to have variety of expressions😭 I see you
1 0
Replying to anastasia • Dec 1, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
Ha ha .....I can't understand why so many Korean series have untalented female leads and not even likable ones...and…
Are we talking about the same actress thats been nominated in baeksang back to back and international acclaimed too? You just sound like a hater. Get a life, fly a kite.
13 2
