K-Drama
Replying to thankyounext • Oct 25, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
The teaser is so good bro
OTT is Netflix! i’m so there
2 3
On The Tale of Lady Ok • Oct 24, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
The teaser is so good bro
4 4
On Im Ji Yeon • Oct 22, 2024
Person Im Ji Yeon
can’t wait for her next drama! the teaser poster is well done
1 0
On The Tale of Lady Ok • Oct 17, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
Based on the script photos, jiyeon looks good with choo young woo. Looking forward to it!
4 0
On Queen Woo • Sep 6, 2024
Title Queen Woo Spoiler
hm kinda see why knetz said fml have one facial expressions
18 2
Replying to Cora • Aug 24, 2024
Title The Frog
fyi, pacing get fast from ep 5.
hope I have the energy to wait that long but I’d put this for another time tho thanks
1 0
On The Frog • Aug 24, 2024
Title The Frog
Watched the first 2 eps, guess I’ll comeback later idk
1 2
On Revolver • Jul 11, 2024
Title Revolver
jeon doyeon x lim jiyeon was so cuteee the queens are really coming
2 0
Replying to dom • Jul 6, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
no no actually. It's most likely airing this August. There's still some time for it to finish and editing barely…
yeah the fact that they moved family X melo from wed-thu is so crazy too like jtbc just too ambitious saying this drama will finish by june filming lol historical really hard to film
0 1
Replying to dom • Jul 5, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
no no actually. It's most likely airing this August. There's still some time for it to finish and editing barely…
i saw family X melo actress replied to a fan they’re taking this slot 10th Aug so I don’t know anymore. Still hoping it will air this year tho
1 4
Replying to moonchild • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
it should be in 2024 almost certainly, but possibly not in August
I hope so… been waiting since forever for this drama
1 0
On The Tale of Lady Ok • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
filming not over yet rumor next year airing
0 8
On Im Ji Yeon • Jun 23, 2024
Person Im Ji Yeon
happy birthday queen🎈🎈
2 0
Replying to Wangseja • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
I am a bit confused on the casting. Is Lee Jae Won or Kim Jae Won appearing in The Life of Mrs. Ock?
Both will appear, Lee Jaewon & Kim Jaewon. Though they haven’t describe Lee Jaewon role gonna be
1 1
On The 8 Show • May 20, 2024
Title The 8 Show
One of few dramas I actually finished this year and I enjoyed it, the ending felt like “what, that’s it?” but overall this is binge worthy imo.
11 2
On The Glory Part 2 • May 20, 2024
Title The Glory Part 2
its crazy that the prison weather scene give me goosebumps everytime. Lim Jiyeon the actress you are
1 0
On The Tale of Lady Ok • Apr 24, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
august feels too far away🥲
2 0
On Revolver • Apr 24, 2024
Title Revolver
OMG queen lim jiyeon in this I need to watch
1 0
On Im Ji Yeon • Apr 22, 2024
Person Im Ji Yeon
I really need ha to comeback & save kdrama land this year
6 0
On Parasyte: The Grey • Apr 16, 2024
Title Parasyte: The Grey
Not amazing or anything but it was overall a good show
3 0
