K-Drama
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 7, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
can we talk about the opening score??! omg I love it so much. it really captures the essence of the show <3
14 1
On Flourished Peony • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
country lord... bruh
1 3
Replying to Dramaqueen • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I was excited today cuz I was like I have two new shows to try but wtf are those subs . no thanks
yeah... that was rough to get through...
0 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 7, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
prediction: we don't know fu ling's past, but I think that she is bai shou's sister. nothing has indicated that so far but I like being messy lmao
0 2
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 7, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I am really not a fan of xianxia (I have tried many times and only enjoyed Lost You Forever), but this one really has me hooked!! I am looking forward to the coming episodes.
11 0
On Man from the Equator • Jan 1, 2025
Title Man from the Equator
I just really want to watch this for im Siwan. is it worth it?
3 0
On Mr. Plankton • Nov 15, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton Spoiler
y'all my question is... what happens to jaemi now? he really threw her life for a loop and now that he's gone what is she going to do?
0 1
On Mr. Plankton • Nov 15, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
I knew I was gonna be hurt at the end and I still watched it. Its like I hate myself
8 9
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 5, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl Spoiler
yes they did fight but the way YZJ supported duanwu's head against the wall was so swoon worthy!
17 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I like how the villains aren't just evil but actually have nuanced characterization
21 1
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 4, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
This is how you write a villain!
8 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 1, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
zhao lusi, you will always be that girl
20 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Oct 31, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
omg less than a day till it comes out!! I have been waiting for months!
8 0
On Love in the Desert • Oct 4, 2024
Title Love in the Desert Spoiler
SML is pissing me off. Like boy you tried to have the FL the same way the creepy dude tried with the SFL. And he's still trying too! Please get a life ugh
2 1
On The Princess Royal • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Did the LR and PWX have children in their past life? if they did, they never mentioned it. I feel like that would've been frowned upon to not have any children.
1 6
On The Princess Royal • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
the writings from both the ML and FL are giving "Jude Jude Jude..." from The Cruel Prince. hopefully someone gets the reference
4 2
On The Double • Jun 20, 2024
Title The Double
thank god I watched the most recent episode before reading the comments lol
0 1
On The Double • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double
whenever I see the princess spinning I feel my blood boiling
9 2
On High School Return of a Gangster • May 30, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
im curious, how did the romance play out in the original web novel?
0 1
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 4, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
omg cabbage man????
2 0