K-Drama
Replying to Vniverse • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
What you mean fri-sun 👁️👄👁️We do have episodes to watch right? RIGHT?
oopsie🤭
0 0
Replying to The Prisoner of Beauty • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Replying to deleted comment
few people already mentioned it that there's an English audio.😅
0 0
Replying to Zia • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
The premise is interesting ...how is itso far guys??
Obsessed!
4 0
Replying to Vniverse • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
What you mean fri-sun 👁️👄👁️We do have episodes to watch right? RIGHT?
I've just checked the calendar,yes we are getting episodes every day.😅
2 3
Replying to MoFan-IC • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
everyone who reads the novel is waiting for the ice bath scene👀
I'll be mad if we won't get any kissing scenes this is a romance drama so kissing scenes is necessary.😭 but since LYN said there's no kissing scenes so it means it has kissing scenes.😁
4 0
Replying to MoFan-IC • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
love never fails but I put it on hold since I can't focus,I just keep thinking Weishao and Manman.😅
exactly but they even moved the airing time.😭
1 0
Replying to MoFan-IC • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
yup and this drama is #1 in china right now so they must be so upset.😅
yup,so I laughed when I saw the rating went down, they're salty coz this drama is better than their faves drama.😅
4 0
Replying to Emzfmz • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
okay. So having almost finished the novel, i can say that the drama version is quite better story/plot wise, the…
everyone who reads the novel is waiting for the ice bath scene👀
5 2
Replying to Nim • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Perfect casting!! Love the pace, love everything so far. What do I do on Fri, Sat and Sun!! 😭😭
OMG,I did not think that😭 I'll be rewatching past episodes instead.
1 0
Replying to Mercy • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Why such a low rating? This drama deserves better please.. Or is because the actors are not our faves?
yup and this drama is #1 in china right now so they must be so upset.😅
8 2
Replying to MoFan-IC • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
love never fails but I put it on hold since I can't focus,I just keep thinking Weishao and Manman.😅
same,tsk i don't like waiting but tpob really testing my patience.😅
1 2
Replying to onmyway123 • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
What are you guys watching these days? Fill me in!
love never fails but I put it on hold since I can't focus,I just keep thinking Weishao and Manman.😅
3 4
Replying to Martial • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
The thing I like about the Wei Generals is that they actually look like they've been to battle before. None of…
+everyone can really act no loophole so far.
2 0
Replying to PurpleBlossoms • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
Ep 2 ending - What's his deal? Was that breaking of the wall and saying no more grudges all a part of his plan…
He did a play for her,so she can hand over the seal.
2 3
Replying to stellyn • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
How am I supposed to wait every day? Man, it is delayed, now why don't you publish all the eps together, it's…
I'm just replaying other episodes for now I really can't watch anything when my mind is full of Weishao and Manman.😅
4 1
Replying to alicemia • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
i just started watching the vs the truth, i watched the one with zlg and dilraba and yuning.... and i just noticed…
I'll be forever thankful for the variety show the truth,producers saw the chemistry between them so they put them into POB.😁
1 0
Replying to aina • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Do we get a redemption arc? After watching episode 7, I want the ml to be in love with the fl, but she just ignores…
girl we are still in ep 7😅 too early for that,for now let's enjoy the ride.
7 0
Replying to Hanshu • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Same goes to the ML he treats every one from her family as ants and her as semi jewel !😂
yeah and his revenge is just not to kill qiao clan but wanted to rebuild the canal to help his people since it's his grandfather wish.
3 0
Replying to Vladdles • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Question to the board, I have started watching ep 4 and it's playing with a really bad english dub and there seems…
you can change it,just click the cc button.
1 1
Replying to MoFan-IC • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
coz honestly LYN visuals doesn't fit the beauty standards, noticed how handsome actors that can't barely act gets…
right? I always said that LYN is special coz he has that manly aura and can be cute if he wants to,he's really different from other c-actors nowadays., it's just fans now prefers flower type actors and I my type is LYN or older actors,like So ji sub,Jisung and nam going min in kdrama.😅
4 0